CHAPTER - 5

"Jungkook", Jungkook heard a muffled voice besides him. He groaned , wrapping himself around the blanket and buried his head deeper into the pillow.

"Wake up, your brother's waiting outside for you." He heard once again. "don't make me roll you off the bed."

"Shhhh . I'm sleeping." He turned his back away from Taehyung.

Jungkook heard a sigh. " I didn't want to do this."

One minute he was sleeping peacefully om the bed and then next he was on the floor landing with a loud sound. Groaning , he brought his hand to his head in pain as he was starting to feel the effects from last night.

"Are you fucking stupid?' Jungkook said, wincing in pain. Slowly, he hold into the bed and lie back down.  Jungkook tried looking away from his naked chest, making sure Jungkook wouldn't choke on his own drool.

"You wouldn't wake up, what else could i do?" Taehyung shrugged.

"How about not throw me off form the bed?" Jungkook spat through my teeth.

"Hoseok is waiting for you outside. Get out before Irene gets here." Taehyung said, gathering his stuff .

"Irene ? your ex?" Jungkook gave him a questioning look as he sat up. " You guys are back together?"

"Nah! but she is coming over." Taehyung simply said.

"How does that make any sense?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

Taehyung gave him a smirk followed by a chuckle and shook his head. The thought of Taehyung being with someone else only made his stomach turned to knots and his vomit came up. Irene and Taehyung dated for 7 months before Taehyung cheated on her with his best friend. She never talked to him again until now. Jungkook didn't blame her though. Who could ever resist Taehyung?.

"She forgive you for what you did?" Jungkook asked. He watched Taehyung's every movement as he paced around his room trying to organize it while getting Jungkook's stuff on the bed beside Jungkook.

"Well not exactly," Taehyung sighed. " She called me and said she wanted to talk with me, but i think it's code for she wanted to have sex." 

Jungkook scoffed," Just because she wants to talk with you doesn't mean it's code for anything else. Maybe she wants to tell you what an sir head you are.'

"She can tell me while sh's on her knees." Taehyung said.

Rolling his eyes, Jungkook ignored the way his heart clutched from inside. He felt like Taehyung had punched his all over." I hope she spits on you."

"Ouch!, your words kill me, Kookie." Taehyung touched his own heart.

"You are lucky enough i don't do it myself." Jungkook said.

"You wouldn't ." Taehyung stopped what he was doing and smirked as he looked at Jungkook. Jungkook raised his eyebrows and stoop up from the bed ignoring the nausea feeling he was getting. Jungkook walked over to him , gathering spit in his mouth.

"You really want to test that out ain't you?" Jungkook threatened him.

"Try me, but i know you wouldn't do it, you can't.''

"what makes you so sure?" Jungkook questioned.

Taehyung chuckled," Because i know."

"You see, you don't " Jungkook stepped closer to him, almost feeling Taehyung's breath on his face. At this point he had forgotten what they were even arguing about . Jungkook couldn't concentrate while being this close to Taehyung.

 "I do , Jungkook, i know." Taehyung said, almost coming out in a whisper.

"Know what?" Jungkook asked, getting lost in his brown eyes. Jungkook almost felt like he was out of breath staring at Taehyung.

"you are in love with me."

[To Be Continued]

__________🍀___________

That all for now.. hope you like.. 

Short chapter i know ... ... next chapters will be little fun and hopefully interesting...

Leave your thoughts and don't forget to vote ... yeah? ^_^

Your Author-nim MAVAE~ 💜💜💜

_____🍁______