CHAPTER 31

Next morning Jungkook woke up with a heavy heart and Hoseok's screaming voice from down the hall. Jungkook got off from the bed hurriedly and rushed to the living room...

"Hobi hyung..." Jungkook yelled out as soon as his eyes laid on him ... hoseok's body was on floor and an angry Taehyung on top of him... grabbing his collar.. tightly.

"You fucking bastard..." Taehyung yelled.." how can you do this to me.... I'm your bestfriend for fuck shake..."

Taehyung continued to punch on hoseok's face , Jungkook rushed to their side, pulling Taehyung off from his hyung...

"You are going to pay for what you did bastard.."... Taehyung... yelled again... while still on Hoseok's body.

Oh lord... everything was turned upside down in a blink of an eye.

After what felt like hours of trying to take Taehyung off from Hoseok Jungkook had finally managed to pull them apart. Hoseok sat on the couch with many bruises on his face.. and a swollen eye.

Taehyung's intensive stare was burning holes right through Hoseok's body.

"You guys need to talk this out..." Jungkook walked right through the intense silence.. " you guys can't do this to yourself ... just talk to yourself .. fighting is not a solution.. please hyungs.. "

"I'm leaving you guys alone... remember no fighting..." With that Jungkook about to leave...

"No one asked your shit.." Taehyung said in a angry voice still mad at the younger..

"Don't talk to him like that ...." Hoseok fired back.

"I get that you are mad but you guys are best friends ,, this is ridiculous fighting over a girl who has no care if it messes with your friendship..." Jungkook sighed.

Getting off the couch , jungkook's eyes linger on Taehyung 's tense shoulders right before he walked out of the room to leave them to talk .

They needed to fix their things... before it get worse.. their friendship was not that week that one girl can break apart..

Jungkook made it clear to himself that he needed to apologize to the elder .. he said things that he didn't mean from his heart.. it just he was angry ..

Jungkook went to his room and grabbed his phone... and sent a message to jimin to come pick him up from his house... so that they can hang out a little..

Jungkook took his outfit ... and changed into it.

Walking into the hallway , Jungkook heard some grunting noises coming from the living room and he rushed in only to be surprised at what he saw....

There was Taehyung and Hoseok playing on Hoseok's Xbox. With a confused look, Jungkook step inside and eyes both of the males..

"y-you guys made u-up...?" Jungkook asked .

"Don't act so surprised.." Hoseok chuckled ... his eyes was still on the screen.

"ummmm but h-how..."

"isn't this what you wanted ? for us to be friends again ? well we sort it out.." Taehyung said... turning to look at the younger .

Jungkook rolled his eyes mentally...'after bestfriends..' he thought to himself but he was happy to see them behaving like normal... as before .

Taehyung's eyes trailed down to the younger's body as he saw how the younger dressed up.. his mouth slightly opened up, eyes filled with awe...

 his mouth slightly opened up, eyes filled with awe