The Baseball Game

The next morning, the sun came gleaming into my room through the crack in the curtain. I could feel it piercing through my eyelids. I groaned grabbing my blanket and pulled it over my head. Rolling to my side, only to feel a hard stone cold body next to mine.

    "Good morning, Gorgeous." Emmett chuckled.

    "Morning." I grumbled without opening my eyes. I moved my head beneath my pillow. Trying to fall back asleep.

Wait, Emmett's still here? Today's Saturday... Charlie's home... I thought to myself, still not moving.

Until realization of what I just had thought about hit me. I nearly jumped and flew off the edge of the bed toward's the ground. Emmett reacted quickly and grabbed me. Pulling me back onto the bed.

    "Oh, god. Dad's home today! He usually comes in every morning and peek's through the door! How are we both not dead right now?! Well, me more so than you..." I rambled off quickly. Trying to scramble out of his grasp.

Emmett put both of his hand's on my cheeks and kissed me to shut me up. He pulled away and smiled.

    "Don't worry, Vampire remember? I got out of the bed and hid when he came up the stairs. He didn't see or suspect anything. Calm down."

    "Right, right... Make's sense... Okay..." I yawned and stretched my arm's before looking back at him. My eyes widened and I put my hand's over my mouth. "Morning breath! How freaking embarrassing!" I mumbled under my hand's. I scurried out of the bed and rushed out into the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was done I walked back into my room to see Emmett laying across my bed with his hands crossed behind his head.

    "You're really cute when you're flustered you know that." He laughed loudly.

I jumped onto the bed and cover his mouth with my hand's. At this point, I had straddled his hip's with my legs on either side of him. I blushed at our predicament but stayed put none the less.

    "All right, Ms. Spastic. It's fine. It's only Bella that's here. Charlie went to the store." Emmett laughed after removing my hand's. I sighed and climbed off of him. "Apparently I'll have to get you flustered more often, so I can get you into that position again." He smirked at me.

    "Oh.My.God." I blushed as red as a tomato. "Okay, you really have to go now. I-I need to get dressed." I hopped off my bed and walked to my closet and began to try and find some clothes for the day.

    "Fine, even though I'd like to stay for that..." He winked and I rolled my eye's playfully. Turning away to hide my even more apparent blush. "... I can't. Make sure you dress appropriately though. I'm taking you out later to play baseball." He stated as he climbed off my bed.

    "Me? Baseball?" I scoffed, turning to face him. "That doesn't really sound like such a good idea."

    "Just do it." He rolled his eyes and placed a kiss on my temple. "I'll be back at 1pm to get you."

    "Okay, fine. Not really like I have a choice. You'd probably just drag me there." I teased.

    "You are right. I would." He got closer to the window, but before he left he turned around and grinned at me. "Oh, you know you talk in your sleep right?"

    "What?! I do not!" I squeaked. "What did I say??"

    "Eh, nothing bad." He smirked and put a leg out the window. "Just that you love me."

My eyes widened and he jumped out the window and down to the ground gracefully. I ran over to my window and look out and down at him.

    "I love you too." He said and winked. In a blink of an eye he was gone. Running straight for the forest. I could feel my cheek's heat up again and I returned to putting my clothing on.