Unexpected Visit

Hello there, dear readers! I am absolutely stunned on how popular this story has been. It already over 2000 views! THAT IS AMAZING! What I did not expect either was all the positive responses from it. I just want to thank you all for making me feel more confident about writing online. Your kind words really make me feel like I should've done this a lot sooner. Now this chapter is the last installment of the three-part story of your life before the episode A Duel to Remember. And I hope you're all excited for the Fortune Cup. I have great plans for it that you won't be expecting. Now here's the next chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[(Y/N)'s POV]

I slowly open my eyes as I wake up from sleep. Although I couldn't complain about it. It was the most perfect night's sleep I've ever had. Me and Akiza talked for a while through our connection in the dreamscape. It was really nice being able to actually talk with her but talking with her only reinforced the feelings that I had for her. She was just so beautiful and elegant. To my eyes, Akiza was a queen, and a queen that liked the way I looked no less. I wasn't sure if I could admit it yet, but I felt like I was in love with her. We've been connected for so long that she's really the only woman that I have eyes for. I hope I get to meet her in real life so I can get the chance to truly be with her. Getting up from the bed I walk over to the dresser and put on the new clothes I received. It was just black pants, a grey long sleeve shirt, and the new black trench coat. There was a lose silver chain that wrapped around the waist section making it rattle as I walked around. There were gloves, but I put them away in the dresser for later. I kept wearing the same black boots I've always worn. No need to toss away good shoes. The next thing I needed to do was fix my hair, so I put it up into the way I usually have it since I never had a barber in my life. It's not like there was a salon I could visit in the Satellite. It really was a bother at times. I pulled out a blue colored rope from my pocket. It used to be the hair tie my mother used to keep her hair together, but now I use it. A way to remember how kind and pretty she looked whenever I saw her put up her hair. It was a bittersweet memory, but that was okay. It was a way for me to remember them so I can never forget.

 It was a way for me to remember them so I can never forget

(A/N: Yes, your hair is in a ponytail. It goes down to your mid back. I might plan on giving you a haircut. That's up to you so comment your thoughts.)

(Y/N): "This actually isn't that bad. Thanks Goodwin."

I walked over to the door, and when I opened it. I was hit with the smell of cooked food. It only made my stomach growl since I just woke up. When I get to the stairs I see that Leo and Luna were both at the table eating breakfast. There were eggs, bacon, pancakes, and waffles with syrup and jams. I went down the stairs which seemed to have caught their attention.

Leo: "Well look who decided to wake up!"

Luna: "Leo! Don't be rude!"

(Y/N): "I see that you've gotten yourselves some food."