Imagine 36# - Theme Park

Imagine going with Austin and 'The Crew' to the Theme Park:

You and 'The Crew' ;  Austin, Alex , Robert and Zach have always been close, from the day you all met at Austin's house.

Today was an average day filled with boredom so you decided to phone up 'The Crew' to hang out which they agreed to, almost immediately.

Soon enough the doorbell rung multiple times, letting you know that they had arrived.

You let them in as you opened the door for them.

They all greeted you with a quick hug.

You closed the door behind when they were all inside and you headed straight to the living room since you knew that's where they would most likely be.

"Hey {y/n}! Do you have any other plans today or is it just hanging with us?" Robert boldly asked. "Umm... I honestly didn't really plan anything so I was just hoping I could get you all to hang out with me" you responded with a slight shrug.

"Well... We knew you would probably not have any other plans because we're pretty much the only people you are friends with" Zach said and as soon as he'd finished talking, you sat on the couch and threw a cushion right at his face but sadly he caught it before it could've smacked him.

"I have plenty of friends Zachary." you protested as you crossed your arms over your chest.

"Yeah, yeah" Zach rolled his eyes at you whilst shaking his head from side to side.

"Zach, you're just too self-absorbed to notice" you muttered loud enough for him to hear.

"Uhh I feel extremely offended. Plus, that's not me, that's Robert you're describing" Zach pointed at Robert who was casually sitting on the couch with his feet on the table, trying to get comfortable.

"Woah I am not self-absorbed. Zachary over there, just doesn't want to know the truth so he passes it on to me because I'm an easy target." Robert complained as he crossed his arms.

Austin begun to errupt into fits of laughter, finding it difficult to breath.

"Alright, guys stop. There's too much banter here that I can't catch my breath." Austin coughed trying to get oxygen back into his lungs.

Zach, Robert and you raised your eyebrows at Austin clearly not amused.

"Sooo how about we go to Alton Towers?" Alex suggested, bringing back the good vibes into the atmosphere.

"Sounds good to me" Zach said with a smile growing on his lips.

"I'm up for it!" Robert said as he stood up with a huge grin.

"Alright, I'm cool with it are you {y/n}?" Austin asked you with an innocent look in his eyes, pleading you to say 'yes'.

"Hmm sure. Let's get going then" you told them as you got your jacket and Austin grabbed his car keys, following you closely behind.

You were all squeezed into Austin's patterned Range Rover as he begun to drive.

"Yo! put some music on!" Zach yelled at Austin who was currently waiting at a red traffic light.

Austin touched a button that switched on the radio and soon enough the empty spaces began to fill up with the melodies of the songs playing.

A familiar song begun to play and you all started to grow smiles.

"HOLY SHIT IT'S MY JAM! HOLD MY BAG ALEX!" Robert yelled as he threw his bag over to Alex who sat on the other side of you.

"TURN IT UP!" Robert continued to yell as Austin turned the volume higher making Robert dance aggresively in his seat beside you.