Imagine 13# -Blind date

Imagine going on a blind date with Austin:

Alex is your best friend and he wants to hook you up with one of his friends.

So like a blind date.

Alex: PLEASE go on a blind date with my friend !!! he thinks you're cute *Alex smiles*

You: Alex you cant make me go on a date with someone i don't know.

Alex: ohh come on i personally think you two will be boyfriend and girlfriend thanks to me.

You: Fine Alex but I'm only doing it cause you're my best friend. But i swear if you set me up with the ugliest human i will tickle you till you die.

Alex: WOW *puts hand in the air * i promise he is good looking!

You: Well when is this blind date?

Alex: Today,NOW at the beach and i will drive you there.

You: should i change my clothes?

Alex: nahh you look beautiful in that red shirt and those denim trousers.

You: ok

Alex drove you to the beach and he presented you to a SUPER HOT guy.

Alex: {y/n} this is Austin and Austin this is {y/n}

*your eyes turned wide*

Austin: you look beautiful.

You: thank you *you started to blush like crazy*

Alex: ok I'm going bye bye!!!!

Alex then left you and Austin alone.

Austin led you to a little picnic which looked like he made for you.

Austin: this is for you. *he hands you a rose*

You: aww thanks Austin *you blush*

Austin and you sit down and have a conversation.

Austin: so you are very beautiful. Alex told me you were cute but to me you are perfection.

You: *blush non-stop* thanks you're not too bad yourself *you winked at him*

Austin: thanks *he blushed a bit and shyly smiled*

You: so what do you like to do in your spare time?

Austin: play basketball. do you know how to play???

You: umm I'm kinda rubbish at doing the shooting and lay ups *you smiled shyly*

Austin: no worries i'll show you later.

You and Austin ate all the food and Austin drove you to his house. You guys hanged out in the back part of Austin's house which had a basketball stand.

Austin: soo want me to show you how to do a lay-up with a basket ball and shoot?

You: sure but i don't see --

Austin cut you off.

Austin: be optimistic and anyways i'll be right next to you helping you.

You gave Austin a nod in agreement.

Austin Gave you the ball and he let you try alone you tried doing a lay-up but failed. so Austin came behind you and pressed his body against you and his arms were on your arms. You kept blushing. he led you through the steps and he then let go of you and gave you a good luck kiss on the cheek. you turned red and tried doing the lay-up and shoot the ball and you succeeded.

Austin wrapped his arms around you in a hug.

Austin: You done it! well done.*he smiled*

You: well i couldn't have done it with out you. *you blushed*

Austin then led you to the low wall and sat you on top of the wall.

Austin: i want to express my feelings for you and i think this song explains them.

You blushed like crazy and Austin gave you a wink before he started to sing.

He got his guitar and sang Next To You by Justin Bieber and Chris Brown.

Song in the Multimedia :)

When he finished singing you hopped off the wall and embraced him in a hug.He put his hands on your hips and looked at you with a smile.

You: Austin that's the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me. *you blushed*

Austin: *he smiled* I'm glad you like it and like the song says i will be right next to you.

You gave him a smile and you started to blush and you looked to the floor. He lifted your chin up and said:

Austin: I will always love you to infinity and beyond. *he whispered on your lips*

He then slowly leaned towards you and you done the same.

Your lips slowly connected and the kiss was beyond perfection.

You then separated your lips for a moment and you place your foreheads together.

Austin: I love you. for ever and always.

You and Austin then kissed and you felt a strong connection.

It was like heaven.......

Hope you enjoyed it ;)

6 votes and 2 comments for the next update :D

Love you all xx :)

Austin Mahone Imagines.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara