Imagine 33# - Brother

Imagine your friendship with Austin as your brother:

You woke up to the sunlight creeping through the corner of the curtain.

You suddenly heared yelling and you felt someone jumping on your bed repeatedly.

At first the voice was just an annoying buzz but as you woke up you could hear the words clearly.

"{y/n} surprise!!! Wake up!!! Today we have the house to ourselves since mum and dad have gone!!! YAY!!!!" your brother -Austin- exclaimed as he kept jumping on your bed until you pulled his leg making him slip and fall beside you with a stupid grin on his face.

"Do you seriously have to wake me up soo early?" you groaned as you sat up and rubbed your eyes with your knuckles.

"It's 11:30" Austin backfired as he rolled his eyes at you.

"That's still early for me!" you complained whilst giving him a short glare.

"I made pancakes for us though" Austin said whilst putting his hands up in surrender as he jumped off your bed.

You swung your legs out of your bed and stood up feeling like a zombie; half dead and half alive.

"I'll see you downstairs in the kitchen" Austin said as he left your room with a huge smile plastered across his face showing his excitement.

You fixed your hair letting it naturally flow, you changed into your favourite comfy hoodie and some sweat pants before deciding to go downstairs to join Austin.

As you approached the kitchen you could smell the delicious scent of pancakes.

"Woah. You weren't joking when you said you made pancakes" you chuckled as you saw Austin with his tongue out, concentrating in making the last pancake.

He wore an apron which read:

I'm Sexy, Stop Staring And Get Over It.

You had no clue where he had gotten that from but it just made you laugh even more.

"Yes!" Austin exclaimed as he finally had all the pancakes set out equally in two plates; one for you and one for him.

You both got 3 pancakes each and Austin brought the sauces which were; chocolate, maple syrup and caramel sauce to the table.

"Yum" you commented, your eyes growing bigger with a slight sparkle as you got the chocolate sauce and poured it all over your pancakes whilst Austin poured maple syrup on his.

You both begun to dig into the food and engulf it.

"That was delicious Austin! You should do that everyday!" you complimented his cooking skills with a huge grin plastered on your face which made Austin slightly chuckle.