Imagine 8# -Meeting him

Imagine the guys introducing you to Austin for the first time:

Alex Constancio and Robert Villanueva are both your best friends.After School You always meet up were the swings are and today you were casually waiting for Alex and Robert to show up.

Suddenly you got a text saying:

'Hey {y/n} me and Robert will be a bit late since we want to introduce you to a friend of ours from Alex xx'

You Then Replied Saying:

'Hey! yeah its alright i'll be waiting sitting on one of the swings. Cant Wait to meet your friend :) xx'

After 3 minutes you see Alex,Robert and a very and i mean a VERY cute boy walking towards you. You then stand up and wait for them to come to you.

They came right to you and stood there. The boy made eye contact with you but then looked to the floor meaning he was a bit shy.

"Hey Alex"you said while giving Alex a hug."hi" Alex replied. You then greeted Robert and gave Robert a hug. "so Who's your friend?" you asked while smiling sweetly the boy then looked up at you.This time you got to see him properly.

He had beautiful eyes and he had wavy brown hair which was perfectly combed.

"This is Austin he's our other best friend were very close like brothers and i wanted him to meet you since you are also my best friend"Alex replied while turning to Austin and then back to you.

"Well its nice to meet you Austin! My name is {y/n}" you said giving Austin a sweet smile.It was a bit awkward since you weren't sure if to give him a hug or not. "Oh well nice to meet you {y/n}"Austin replied to you giving you a smile.

"You guys gonna give each other a hug or what???"Robert exclaimed making me blush a bit. You went up to Austin and gave him a hug and he hugged You back. "That's so sweet" Alex said while Robert kept awwwing.Austin then released you from the hug and he smiled shyly and so did you.

We then all sat on the swings since there was four. the order we were sitting was from the left to the right it is Austin,Alex,You and Robert. Austin then whispered to Alex but you couldn't really make out what they were whispering about but at one moment Austin looked at you and whispered to Alex and then Alex looked at you and whispered back to Austin.

Which was a bit creepy but you know boys."soo {y/n} can i ask you 3 questions???"Alex asked.

"sure go ahead" you replied."What type of boys do you like?"Alex asked. Austin Started giving you all of his attention for some odd reason but you continued to answer. "i like boys that have a sense of humour and can make me smile in the toughest times and i also like boys who are gentleman's and i like boys that are a bit shy at first but then they become more confident and i also have a thing for boys who can sing very good." you replied.

"funny thing that's the exact description of Austin." Robert said looking over at Austin. Austin gave Robert and evil glare.i just blushed and looked at the ground.

"alright alright next question....." Alex said. "soo do you like skittles?" Alex asked. "umm i don't really eat skittles but my favorite are the sour ones" you replied. Austin smiled and so did Alex.

"so why you guys asking me these questions?" you asked curiously. Austin then scratched his head which was weird. "ummmm just asking"Alex replied. "hmm {y/n} i think this is fishy i think Austin might be asking Alex to ask you these question because they don't sound like something Alex would ask and that would lead to us thinking Austin might have a cru-"Robert was cut off by Austin coughing.

"anyways can i atleast ask one more question?"asked Alex

"alright" you replied with a smile. "umm are you single?"Alex asked. Robert started chocking and laughing soo i got off the swing and helped Robert by patting him on the back. "I'm Alright Don't worry"Robert announced. Austin Looked deep in your eyes for your answer. "Alex I'm sure you know i want an explanation for that question when i answer it."you said. "I'm sure Austin will have the explanation"Robert said. Austin shot Robert an evil stare again. "yes is the answer I'm single" you replied.

"what?"Austin said with a shocked expression. "huh??"you said confused. You were still standing in front of the boys. Austin then stood up and walked towards to you.It seemed as his shyness has disappeared. He stopped when he was in front of you.your hair then kinda went on your face.

Austin then placed his hand on your face while putting your hair away from your face so he could see your beautiful eyes. " I just cant believe someone so beautiful is still single" Austin kinda whispered to you.But still Alex and Robert were able to hear it clearly.

Austin then walked towards you and you stepped back he then stepped forward and you stepped back until he cornered you onto the wall. his hands beside each of your shoulder's so you wouldn't escape.You were absolutely breathless and speechless.

You had the hottest boy you've ever seen right in front of you and he called you beautiful.Could this get any better??

He starred deeply into your eyes and you got lost in his eyes. He was just the definition of perfection.

"So i was thinking would you go out with me?"Austin said while starring at your eyes. "umm-"You were suddenly cut off my Austin pressing his lips against yours. They were so soft and kissable. You kissed him back and slowly pulled away. "Does that mean a yes?"Austin asked with a smirk.

"Yes"you replied. You then hugged him tightly and he sang into your ear softly the chorus of the song Die In Your Arms By Justin Bieber:

If I could just die in your arms

I wouldn't mind

'Cause every time you touch me

I just die in your arms

Oooh, it feels so right

So baby, baby, please don't stop, girl

He then pulled away from the hug. "I Love You {y/n}"Austin said softly starring into your eyes.

"I Love You Too Austin"You replied while not losing eye contact.

"Forever And Always"Austin said softly in your ear.

Well there you go hope you loved it it took me about 2 days!

Please vote for this and comment your opinion :)

Multimiedia is Justin Biebers Song Die In Your Arms.

Love Ya All <3