Imagine 28# - Classic

Imagine your date with Austin:

You got ready into a red dress which was cut just mid thigh. You matched it with red shiny heels to make your outfit seem glamorous and fancy. You left your hair out as you were having a good hair day. You walked down the stairs to get your phone to text Austin that you were ready.

"Honey is that you" your mum asked as she was shocked at your dressing choice. "Hey mum" you responded with a smile. "You know I don't like that kind of dress {y/n}" your mum sternly looked at you up and down in disapproval. "Mum I'm going to a fancy restaurant with Austin. I need to look presentable" you said whilst getting slightly annoyed with your mum.

Just when your mum was about to respond there was a knock on the door.

Thank god.

"Oh seems like Austin's here mum so I really have to go now bye mum I love you" you said whilst giving your mum a kiss on the cheek before leaving. You opened the door and sure enough Austin stood in front of you smartly dressed. His smile grew wider at the site of you. He held a rose and before giving it to you he smelled it and sighed. "A beautiful rose for a beautiful lady" Austin said whilst handing you it with a sincere smile. "Thank you Austin" you replied whilst giving him a hug as you took the rose.

Austin grabbed your hand and led you to his car. As he opened the door for you you hopped in to the passengers seat and Austin closed your door. Then he got into the drivers seat and closed his door. The engine came to live and Austin began to drive. He was driving quiet fast but that didn't really matter as it wasn't past the speed limit. "So where are we having this date exactly?" you asked as curiosity got the best of you. "Just a little Italian restaurant I know" Austin replied whilst giving you a sweet smile. You nodded in approval and smiled as Austin turned the radio on.

Music filled the air.

--------------------------------------------

Austin pulled over and you knew you reached your destination. "Well looks like we're here" Austin smiled at you. He really admired you and he adored your cute smile. Lets not forget your crazy laugh most people found it rather odd and strange but on the other hand Austin loved it because it shows you're having fun. It shows the real you.

You both got out the car and Austin grabbed your hand as he locked the car. Austin led you into the cute and comfortable Italian restaurant. "Reservation?" a lady asked us showing her best smile. She wore a tight black tube skirt and a loose white shirt with a name tag that read: Zoey. "Yeah Austin Mahone" he replied whilst giving your hand a small squeeze as he smiled down at you. "Alright follow me please" the lady named Zoey led the way.

You were taken to a small private area where there were only a few couples. The walls were covered in red velvet and the decorations made the place feel comfortable. "Well this is your table and I will come back to get your order in a few minutes" she said before leaving you and Austin alone.

Austin pulled your chair out and then pushed it in as you sat down. Austin sure was a gentleman. He sat opposite you and smiled. You cherished his smile as it made you less anxious and nervous. There was a red Yankee candle in the center that lit up both of your faces and gave off a flowery smell that entered your nostrils. Beside the candle was a little basket that had two bars of Italian baguettes. A menu was in front of each of you which had a long list of choices.

This place was stunning.

Austin placed his hand over your hand that was on the table. "I'm glad you agreed to come here with me. For a while I've been dying to take you out but I was too nervous to." Austin said whilst looking at your hands and grinning at the way you were now finally together.

Zoey, the waitress came to your table with a little note pad in one hand and a pencil in the other. "Soo would you guys happen to know what you would like to order?" she asked politely with a friendly smile as she got ready to write what you both want. "Well all up to this lady right here" Austin replied whilst giving your hand a quick squeeze. "Well I was wondering if I could have Spaghetti Bolognese please" you ordered. "Yes of course you can" she responded whilst writing it down. "I'll have the same please" Austin joined in. "Alright" she replied whilst smiling and scribbling down a number 2 next to what you had ordered. "Any drinks?" she asked. Austin then turned his gaze to you. "I'll just have water please" you replied. "Make that two" Austin said whilst smiling at you. "Alright I'll be back soon with your orders" Zoey stated before leaving.

Austin kept his hand on yours and he started to fiddle with your fingers.

"You know when I first saw you I knew you had some flaws but everyone does. You may not believe me but I have flaws too and its normal." Austin said whilst rubbing his thumb over your hand.

You found yourself wanting to hide right now.

"But guess what your flaws make you who you are" Austin said whilst lifting his gaze up to meet yours. "And even though you have some I still consider you flawless" Austin complimented you whilst staring deeply into your eyes and squeezing your hand slightly with a smile plastered across his face. You blushed continuously after those words left his mouth.

Zoey brought your food and drinks and carefully placed them on the table. You smiled like a little child as your bowl of Spaghetti Bolognese was placed in front of you which made Austin chuckle as he was observing you. "Hope you both have a great meal" Zoey said before smiling and leaving. Austin started to dig in and eat and you mimicked him without hesitation.

(I mean Spaghetti Bolognese is delicious am I right?)

When you both finished your meals Austin paid Zoey and gave her a tip as she was very polite at serving you two. You both jumped into the car. "I had a great time Austin thank you soo much, I can't even imagine how much all of this cost" you thanked him whilst smiling. "Don't worry about the cost because it was worth it" Austin said whilst placing his hand on your thigh as he drove to your house. "You're amazing you know that right?" you questioned Austin. He just let out a laugh. "Well I am pretty amazing now that I think about it." Austin replied with a grin. "I mean if I were a girl I would date myself too because I've got the whole package to be honest" Austin continued whilst smirking.

"Well someone's got a big ego today" you said whilst Austin pulled up in front of your house. "Well how can I not have a big ego if the date went perfect" Austin replied whilst smiling with pride.

You both got out of the car and Austin walked you up the steps to your front door. You both looked at each other.

"I love you soo much that words can't even explain it" you smiled up at him. "Well, then why don't you show me how much you love me" Austin asked cockily. You chuckled before leaning in as he did the same and your lips collided making you both feel disconnected from the whole world.

As soon as you both pulled back, you both had grins on your faces from ear to ear. "I'm glad to be with you" you said whilst smiling. "I'm glad to have you" Austin replied whilst smiling down at you.

"Okay?" Austin said.

"Okay" you replied.

------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry I had to have that at the end it just felt as it would make it super sweet.

Hope you enjoyed and had a Happy New Year and a Merry Christmas :)

Vote and comment your opinion because your opinion matters!!!!

Song for this Imagine : Night Changes by One Direction (theres some song references)

22 votes and 1 comment for next update :D

I love you all and wish me a Happy Birthday because its tomorrow! :D !