Preference 5# Fall By Justin Bieber

Austin

"I'm here to make you happy, I'm here to see you smile

I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while"

"I can tell you're afraid of what this might do

Cause we got such an amazing friendship and that you don't wanna lose

Well, I don't wanna lose it either

I don't think I can stay sitting around while you're hurting babe, so take my hand"

Austin was always a shy boy and you knew that but once he grew comfortable around you, he was more open and he had fun without worrying what others thought. It was like you two were in a bubble away from the rest of the world. However, as time went on by and you got to know eachother, Austin grew feelings for you but he always pushed those emotions away, not wanting to ruin the bond you two shared. He was always by your side to comfort you, he was there when you had your first boyfriend and break up. He was often jealous when you told him that you couldn't meet him since you were with your crush but he knew he couldn't do anything so he just encouraged you to confess so that you won't be such a coward like himself but why couldn't he take his own advice? The answer is simple; he didn't want to get rejected and watch you walk away. When your crush said he didn't return the same feelings, Austin felt the need to be honest and man up. That was the time he told you the truth and you smiled since you secretly felt the same but were too afraid of the effects on the friendship you two held.

Alex

"He fell in love with his best friend"

Alex and you were childhood friends just like Austin was with Alex but you never got the chance to meet Austin since he was homeschooled so it was only natural that he begun to grow feelings towards you as you became best friends but when you met Austin, you fell for him, literally. You tripped over your own feet when you were going to greet him and no, he did not catch you fast enough so you hit the floor. Seems like both boys like you because as soon as you open your eyes, you see both offering their hands to you and that's when a blush crept on both of their faces. At that moment, they realised they like you more than a friend.

Robert

"When she's around, he feels nothing but joy"

Robert always seemed like the type to be surrounded by friends and he was, but there was only one person who truly brought him happiness which was you. He was never fully himself around his 'friends' as he put up a front of being 'cool'. You were the only one who knew he was really dorky and clumsy in reality and you were hoping that he'd open up to others but at the same time you were happy to know you were the only one who got to see this side of his and you wanted it to remain a secret bewteen the two of you.

Zach

"I will catch you if you fall"

Zach has always been like a big brother to you since the moment he first saw you and thought you were absolutely cute. He knew you weren't really outgoing and he took on the job to try and make you come out of that shell which hid the real you. He was like your guardian angel, he always protected you from most dangers and he grew attached to you so he actually started to refer to you as his little sister.

Hey, I know it's been long since I updated but I just wanted to let you all know that I may end this book now but I don't want to make such a rash decision without speaking about it. I don't really love Austin Mahone as much anymore so I feel a bit weird writing more Imagines or preferences and when I was finishing this preference, it didn't feel the same but I can continue if you guys wish to read more.

What do you guys think?

Please let me know in the comments.

Sorry for the late update.