Imagine 25# - Winner

Imagine winning an Austin Mahone contest to spend a day with him :

Austin Mahone was coming to your home town to do a contest. Who ever won would spend the full day with Austin.

For the competition you had to pick your favourite lyric from one of Austin's songs in his album 'The Secret' and explain why you like that lyric in particular.

You chose from 'You're All I Ever Need' the following lyrics:

'I think you're perfect baby even with your flaws. You ask what I like about you ohh I love it all'

That was the lyrics you chose, because it showed that even if you have flaws there will always be someone who doesn't care about that and will love you whatever shape or size you are.That always gave you hopes that one day you will meet that special someone.

You found out that you won since Austin thought your explanation was wonderful and that everyone should think like that.

You were told to go to a secret location and when you arrived there, you could see Austin. He was dressed nicely and as soon as he noticed you he gave you one of those charming and hypnotizing smile's.

You returned a smile back at Austin as you walked up to him. "Hey what's up? how are you? " Austin asked you. "I'm really good just a bit nervous about making a good first impression "you shyly replied.

"Well don't worry because you have made a good impression to me already" Austin said while sweetly smiling at you. You just blushed.

"So what are we going to do?" you asked curiously wanting to know more details about today's day with Austin. "I can't tell you it's a secret and if I tell you it won't be fun" Austin replied whilst giving you a wink.

"Ugh I'm bad at handling unknown surprises just tell me please?" you begged Austin. You were never a fan of surprises especially if they were bad.

"Don't worry about anything. I've planned everything and it will turn out perfect." Austin said as he noticed you were nervous He slowly entwined his hand and fingers with yours.

"Come on, we don't want to be late." Austin said whilst smiling and dragging you to a red range rover that was patterned.

Austin opened the door for you and you got in the passengers seat as Austin closed the door and got into the drivers seat.

"So you're seriously not going to tell me where we're going are you?" you asked Austin whilst rising your eyebrows at him.

"Nope" he replied whilst popping the 'p' as he started driving away from the secret location which was a car park at a mall that was closed.

As you both drove out, the sun was out and shinning happily above everyone's heads.

"So what's your name?" Austin asked you nicely whilst keeping his eyes on the road.

"oh my names {y/n} " you replied shyly. " hmm nice name" Austin said whilst smiling but not taking an eye off the road for safety reasons we all know about.

Austin turned the radio on and it was playing 'Shadow' by Austin Mahone himself.

Austin noticed that it was his own song on the radio so he started singing along as you guys drove to where ever Austin was taking you.

You sat there smiling at Austin as you admired his beautiful voice as he sang swiftly with the song.

But the song came to an end and so did the car journey.

"Your voice is amazing" you complimented Austin."Thank you. I always try my best." Austin replied whilst giving you a friendly smile. You smiled back at him and then you turned your attention to where you both currently stopped at.