Imagine 24# - Problems

Imagine being Anorexic and self harming.Then meeting Austin:

You just found out that your so called 'friends' are fake. You can't take it anymore. You stop eating as you normally would engulf all your food now you just eat a quarter and then say you aren't hungry anymore. Your parents sent you to the doctors and you got told you are Anorexic....

Your parents take you home and there is silence for the whole day. You go to your room and see the videos people sent you and one was with all your fake friends saying what they really thought of you....Let's just say they aren't using the nicest words...

You run to the bathroom and do the thing that you have never thought about cut. The pain calmed you down and blood was coming out your wrists.

Anorexic and Cutting....

You put the knife away and wash your wrists so your parents won't notice. You put Austin Mahone music since he always makes you feel better when you are upset. Your parents knocked on your door and you stopped the music to let them in.

{your mums name}: Hey honey we know you are having many problems and so we decided on giving you a present to try and make you feel better...

You: what ???? what is it?!?!? *you asked curiously and excitingly*

{your dads name}: Well we know that what normally cheers you up is Austin Mahone so we decided..

{your mums name}: to take you to a meet and greet !!!!!!

You: oh my gosh really?!?! thank you thank you mum and dad!!!!!!!!! *you hugged your parents*

Your parents smiled at you and told you to wake up early tomorrow to be able to go to the meet and greet. You couldn't help but do a victory dance and the smash your fist in the air thing.

-The Next Day-

"Sweetheart get up! Today is the meet and greet!!" your mum yelled from downstairs. You suddenly got out of bed excited about the meet and greet. You got dressed in black jeggings and a top with a smiley face which matched your yellow vans.

You let your hair naturally flow and ran downstairs to get breakfast."Honey you look wonderful! want some toast and a hot chocolate?"your mum asked you nicely. "thank you mum and yes please" you replied thankfully.

Your dad walked in and smiled at the site of you. " how are you darling? slept well? " your dad asked whilst giving you a friendly smile.

" Hey dad and I actually slept well" you replied happily. Your mum layed the plates for you,your dad and herself. Then she gave you two toasts with Nutella spread on top juat how you like it and gave you your hot chocolate which was topped up with cream and marshmallows.

After you had breakfast you went straight to your bedroom toilet to brush your teeth then you look down at your wrists which had scars which weren't fully healed since yesterday.

You hide it while putting your hands in your pockets hoping no one will notice it.

"Darling are you ready??" your dad asked whilst waiting for you downstairs. You ran downstairs and joined your mum and dad. "okay I'm done" you replied with the biggest smile ever.

Your parents drove to the mall where the meet and greet was going to take place . The three of you joined the queue which was very long but at least you weren't the last ones queued.

-Three hours later-

" oh my goah we are nearly there! " you exclaimed. "well honey we will wait over at that cafe so afterwards meet us there." your mum said. "okay bye love you both thanks for this" you thanked them as they left. "young lady you're next" the guard said to you.