Imagine 29# - Wedding

Imagine your wedding with Austin:

You were sitting on a chair in front of a giant mirror. Your bridesmaids did your hair and now they started to do your make up. You went for the natural look as you knew Austin loved you with the least make up possible because it showed the real you.

A few minutes later your make up was complete and you couldn't stop admiring how beautiful you looked. You were already wearing your dress. It was made of tons of layers of a silky material that was thinner than paper. Your dress was pure clean white. The dress made you look like a princess from Disney. You looked stunning.

The door suddenly swung open to reveal Alex, Zach and Robert in their fancy golden suits with black bow ties. "Woah {y/n} you look beautiful!" Robert gasped as Alex and Zach shared a shocked expression at the view of your glamorous dress. You blushed. "You look stunning" Alex commented as he smiled at you. "You look elegant {y/n}" Zach added whilst giving you a small smile. "Thank you guys" you replied whilst motioning them to come closer to you as they were still standing at the door. They approached you with wide smiles like a bunch of kids who have just been to a sweet shop.

"How's Austin?" you asked starting to worry. "He's extremely nervous but excited and let me tell you he's looking handsome" Robert responded whilst giving you a smirk. You giggled at his comment about Austin. Obviously Austin looks handsome, he always does. "5 minutes left till you go out {y/n}" your mum exclaimed whilst looking at your appearance. "You look perfect honey" your mum said whilst smiling at you. "Boys you should go join Austin at the alter outside" your mum commanded the boys. "Yes, Ma'm" they all replied in unison before leaving.

You put on the white stainless earrings Austin gave you the night he proposed to you and the white pearl necklace that he gave you for your birthday. Your mum admired you. She then got the wedding veil and placed it on top of your head. You smiled at your reflection in the mirror and your mum stood next to you.

"Honey I'm soo proud of you and I'm soo blessed to have you as my daughter. I can't begin to express how grateful I am and how gleeful I am for this day" your mum said whilst you could see a tear forming in your mother's eye threatening to fall. "Austin is the perfect boy and I can't believe today you will both be married to one another" your mum continued whilst smiling. You hugged your mother. "Mum I love you and I can't believe this is actually happening.Thank you for always being here for me mum" you whispered whilst not letting go of her embrace.

"Hey Darling. Everyone is settled down now." your dad walked in and gave you a loving smile. You disconnected from your mothers hug and nodded at your father. You made your way over to your dad with your mum slowly following behind. Your dad wrapped you in his arms and your mum grinned at the beautiful sight. "I'll see you at the front row" your mum commented whilst giving you a smile and leaving you to get to her seat.

"You look magnificent!" your dad exclaimed as his face lit up at the sight of you in your wedding dress. He engulfed you in a hug and you could smell his strong aftershave scent. "Dad did you shave?" you asked whilst letting out a small chuckle. He let you go from his embrace and smiled before responding with a yes. You chuckled and your dad mimicked you. Then silence rest upon you guys before your dad spoke up. "It's time {y/n}" your dad told you with a warm smile as he held his hand out towards you. You looked down to your fingers that nervously fiddled with the dress material. You looked up and took your dads hand as he led you out.

You made your way to the area where everyone waited for you. You stood in front of the beginning of the white material that was put out like a carpet which led to Austin who stood at the aisle with Robert, Alex and Zach standing behind him. The music begun to play and flow around the open space. Your dad stood beside you and your eyes connected with Austin's as you smiled. You slowly made your way towards Austin with your dad by your side, guiding you. Austin never took his eyes off you not even for a minute. He starred at you in a loving manner as you came closer and nearer to him. The music filled everyone's ears and everyone was looking at you as you came to the front.

You turned to face Austin and your dad went to take his seat next to your caring mother. You smiled at Austin as he had a grin from ear to ear. Behind him stood Zach, Alex and Robert with the ends of their lips curled upwards. There was a man holding a Bible who cleared his throat to get both of your attention and he succeeded as Austin and you turned to him. "Okay, we have all gathered here today to celebrate {your full name} and Austin Carter Mahone coming together to be united in marriage" The man spoke in a firm tone which caught everyone's attention. You and Austin kept smiling like little children who just found a secret hide-out.

The time went by, coming closer to the moment you were waiting for. "{your full name} will you take Austin Carter Mahone as your beloved husband to have to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you both apart?" asked the man patiently waiting. "Yes" you smiled up at Austin who was already looking down at you with a grin forming on his soft kissable lips. "Austin Carter Mahone will you take {your full name} to be your beloved wife to have to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you both apart?" the man looked at Austin for a response. "Yes" replied Austin whilst entwining his fingers with yours. Alex then came forward with the two rings that would unite you and Austin forever. You slipped the ring on Austin's finger and he slipped your ring on your delicate finger.

"You may kiss the bride"

Austin smirked at you and then joined his lips with yours.

Everyone whistled as your lips collided with his.

You both broke apart and placed your foreheads against each others.

"I love you {y/n}"

"I love you too Austin"

Hey guys,

I hope you enjoyed that Imagine. It took me a lot of time to complete it. I really loved it and I thought it was an emotional one :) I enjoyed writing it.

The song for this Imagine is A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.

Multimedia has a pic of the wedding setting outside.

Comment your opinion on the Imagine! What did you think of this? Please feel free to vote aswell.

You are all beautiful and don't let anyone else tell you anything different because to me you are awesome even if I don't know you personally.

I love you all,

18 votes and 2 comments for next Imagine :D