Preference 1# How Austin Asks You To Prom

Austin would do something classy but spontaneous that it would leave you impressed.

You walked up to school dreading all the conversations about prom since you hadn't been asked by any boy in the whole school, not even your longtime bestfriend; Austin and this made you feel excluded.

You pushed through the huge metallic green school doors to see a crowd of teenagers stepping aside just for you to make your way past them.

You furrowed your eyebrows at all the people staring at you as you walked towards where your locker was.

Once you were able to spot your locker, you saw something unexpected.

You saw Austin standing in front of your locker with a bouquet of white and red flowers in one hand and a red heart shaped balloon in the other, foolishly smiling at you.

Your hands went straight to cover up your now wide open mouth as there were pink and white banners hanging everywhere.

You looked above the lockers and pink letters were stuck on each one making a sentence which read:

W-I-L-L   Y-O-U   G-O   T-O   P-R-O-M   W-I-T-H   M-E  ,   {Y/N}  ?

A smile immedietly grew on your face like a fire across a field.

You looked up at the ceiling and it was invaded by white and pink balloons.

Everyone crowded around the two of you as you came closer to Austin.

"Will you go to prom with me, {y/n}?" Austin asked you with eyes filled of hope making the anticipation grow in the atmosphere, waiting for your response.

"Yes" you said with a sheepish grin whilst you embraced Austin in your arms.

"I love you soo much {y/n}" Austin whispered in your ear as everyone begun to cheer while some boys wolf whistled making some inappropriate comments.

Austin unwrapped himself from your arms and handed you the roses and the balloon with a childish grin plastered across his face permanently.

"Thank you soo much Austin. You are the best! I love you soo much" you said whilst taking a big wiff of the flowers he had bought.

"I'll love you till all those flowers dry out" Austin said whilst holding you closer towards him, placing his hands on each side of your hips.

You looked at the flowers and noticed that one of them was made of plastic making you smile as that meant Austin will always love you.

"I can't wait to go to prom with you tomorrow night" Austin whispered in your ear as he gave you another hug and before he got out of your arms, he placed a small passionate kiss on your lips making everyone 'aww' while most of the girls looked at you with envy.

All the details and effort Austin had put into this was outstanding and breathtaking.

There had to be at least 200 balloons that were on the ceiling looking upon the two lovebirds who were Austin and yourself.

This just shows how much Austin cares about you and loves you.

I guess your friendship is about to turn into something more strong and powerful.

Something people like to call 'love' .

Hey people!

I'm gonna do these preferences now but I'm also going to keep doing Imagines so don't worry about that.

The song for this preference is Crazy 4 U by R5.

Feel free to vote if you enjoyed it and please do comment your thoughts on this and if you want a dedication just let me know :)

Love you all xx - CookieMonster101010

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/50/ca/c1/50cac1abeb5bc9a193a0fabbb59c4162.gif