Imagine 18# -Fighting

Imagine you and Austin fight:

"AUSTIN I CANT BELIEVE YOU!!!" you shouted at Austin.

You just got sent a picture of Austin kissing another girl.

"babe it's not what it looks like" Austin said trying to stay calm. "OH SO YOU'RE NOT KISSING SOME GIRL???" you shouted in anger. "well I am kissing her but--" Austin tried to explain but you cut him off.

"AUSTIN I LOVED YOU. TRUSTED YOU. AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME???? BY CHEATING ON ME!?!?!?" you questioned.

"babe..."Austin tried calming you down. "DON'T YOU F****** CALL ME BABE 'CAUSE WE AREN'T TOGETHER NO MORE!!!" you yelled.

"WAIT please I can explain" Austin said. "SURE WHAT EXPLANATION DO YOU HAVE NOW?????" you loudly questioned. "please calm down" Austin said trying his best to get you to listen.

Unfortunately you were too pissed off to listen to him. "DON'T YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN !! YOU BLOODY CHEATED ON ME!" you exclaimed. "please just listen to me." Austin begged. "Fine" you replied bitterly while crossing your arms over your chest. "I was at school and all of a sudden that girl came to me and grabbed me and kissed me and that must have been when someone saw us and took a picture. To separate you and me" Austin explained.

"Austin I can't keep on believing these lies I just can't " you said while slowly leaving Austin.

You felt a strong hand grabbing your arm. "Don't leave please I promise you that was fake and that I would never ever think of cheating on you. I mean you are everything I want and have please don't let me go 'cause I'm tired of feeling alone..."Austin looked at you as he said each word. You could see true meaning and sadness and hope in his eyes.

"Just promise me you will never leave me" Austin continued.

You looked at him and bit your lip. "I promise" you replied while hugging him.

Then you guys pulled apart and kissed.

The kiss was beautiful and indescribable. It was a promise of love.

Hey hope you liked it and by the way I'm making a story called Bad Boys. which is about Austin Mahone and Justin Bieber being the main bad boys.

Love you all xxx