Imagine 21# - Special

WARNING: VERY SPECIAL IMAGINE <3

Imagine:

You use hearing aids and you are going to start going to a high school today. Well here goes the start of the day. You get to school and you get your stuff from your locker. Through out the day you didn't make friends which made you sad and every now and then you could hear through your hearing aids someone making fun of you behind your back.

Next lesson was your last for today which was English but since it was lunchtime you decided to buy some food.While you were walking through the hallways a girl and a boy stopped you.

"you must be the new girl" the girl who was blonde and very skinny and pretty said while rolling her eyes in disgust. "pfft let me tell you no one likes you isn't that right babe?" the blonde girl said to the boy who was assuming to be her boyfriend. "yeah its true no one likes you and you are just ugly" The boy said. "pfft you wont even make it through the school year and you will never be in the cool team" the blonde girl said while putting her arms on both sides of her waist while the boys arm was around her.

"and look at you seriously. you wont ever get a boy hahahaha" the blonde girl laughed. "HEY! stop you cant say that to her" a tall boy with wavy brown hair said while standing in front of you in your defence. You felt like crying but that one boy who actually cared made you feel safe. "oh look who's here Austin Mahone. why are you defending her? shes not even worth it. such a loser girl" the blonde girl said while looking you up and down.

"STOP IT JESSICA YOU THINK ITS FUNNY TO MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW?!?!?!?!? WELL ITS NOT AND THIS DOESN'T MAKE YOU A BETTER PERSON AND IF YOU EVEN HAD A HEART YOU WOULDN'T BULLY THIS GIRL!!! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT. PEOPLE HAVE FEELINGS AND YOU ARE HURTING HERS! BUT I GUESS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT FEELINGS ARE. JUST LEAVE HER ALONE. JUST GO!!!!" the boy called Austin yelled at the blonde girl.

You were shocked and surprised. The blonde girl just pulled her boyfriend and stormed out. The boy in front of you turned around to face you. "sorry if she hurt your feelings....just ignore her shes the one who isn't really worth it and trust me I know." The boy said while rolling his eyes playfully which made you smile and forget all those things that girl said. "oh and I'm Austin. Whats your name?" Austin asked while giving you a sweet smile.

"my names {y/n}" you replied with a shy smile and you looked at the floor. Austin lifted your head up and smiled. "{y/n} you don't have to be shy. You are beautiful and its a shame you don't see what I see" Austin said while staring into your eyes. "Austin you don't understand I always get judged 'cause I have to use hearing aids.And just because I'm deaf everyone treats me differently" you said while showing Austin your ears that had their hearing aids in. "{y/n} I think that you are normal and I'm not going to treat you differently just because you are deaf and in my opinion them hearing aids suit you" Austin replied while giving you a quick wink and a nice smile.

You blushed at Austin's compliment and smiled. Austin then put his arms out to give you a hug and you did the same. You two shared a heart-warming hug.

Over the school years Austin and you got to know each other and Austin asked you to be his prom date.

You wore a beautiful red dress and Austin wore a tux and a red tie. You both slow danced and then Austin led you to the music room. "Austin why are we here?" you asked confused. "shhh" Austin replied. You just stood there confused. Austin got a guitar and started to serenade you by singing one of his original songs called 'Heart in my hand'. You couldn't stop smiling and blushing. This was the sweetest thing a boy has ever done.

Austin put the guitar to the side when he finished and he gave you a small smile. He stood in front of you. "Austin that song was beautiful" you said while still smiling. "its my pleasure i mean you deserve to be sung a beautiful song" Austin replied while smiling. Austin then took out a small box which was black and had a red bow tying it together. "here this is for you." Austin said while handing you the box.

You undid the bow and then you slowly opened the box to reveal a present that you never expected. You looked up at Austin with teary eyes."This is for you to wear and use everyday. I knew you needed new ones so I decided to make them special ones.Remember me everyday and remember I will always be there for you and when you need me just tell me. Anyways I hope you like them." Austin said while smiling at you.

There was a pair of red hearing aids which had 'Austin Mahone' carved on them in gold. "Austin thank you so much" you thanked him while having teary eyes. Austin gave you a hug and then let you go. "{y/n} Don't cry. and that's not the only thing. I got you this necklace which has a picture of you and me together." Austin said while smiling. He then got a little gold heart that if you opened it up you could see a picture of you and Austin together. He then put the necklace around your neck and locked it. "Austin you are the bestest person I have ever met" You said while smiling. Austin helped you change your old hearing aids with the ones Austin gave you and let me tell you they were perfect and they worked so much better than the old ones.

"{y/n} I also wanted to tell you that I love you" Austin said while turning red of shyness. "Austin I've always loved you and I still do" you replied while giving him a sweet smile. Austin then gave you a sweet kiss on your lips. You guys were meant to be and no one could separate you both.

"{y/n} I will love you forever and always" Austin whispered to you after the kiss and you just smiled.

So this is a special chapter and it would be great to get loads of votes and comments. I spent loads of time on this and i hope it turned out as good as i wanted it to be.

Please vote and comment. It always brightens my day.

Love you all xx