Imagine 6# - Concert

Imagine you at Austin's concert:

You have been called to be at an Austin Mahone concert to meet him back stage since you won a competition.You get dressed in the nicest top which is red and says What About Love and in some really nice demin jeggins and red converses.

You get a text from Austin Mahone's management saying there will be a black car to pick you up and some of Austin's crew will keep you company in the car on the way to the concert.

You run downstairs and sit down on the sofa since you have about 10 minutes left till they arrive.

*BEEP*BEEP* you can hear the horn of the car waiting for you.You take your phone and house keys and get in the black car.

In the drivers seat there's a tall guy with muscles which you recognize as Dave Austin's bodyguard.

You sit at the back with some boys which at first you don't recognize but then remember their faces.

The one sitting oppeset you is Zach.The one to your left is Alex and the one to your right is Robert.

Zach,Alex and Robert:Hiiii you must be [y/n] .

You: yeah how do you know my name??

Robert: Well we obviously have to know to see if you aren't some fake person that will jump on or attack Austin at first sight. But you seem down to earth so i guess Austin will be happy to meet you.

You: *blushes* yeah some people dont know how to make a good impression.

Alex: so you probably don't know any of our names.

You: i actually know all your names. i don't mean to sound like a stalker or creep its just cause i've seen pictures of you all with your names. i can prove it if you want.

Zach:alright who am i then???

You: your names Zach and you are one of the three main best friends of Austin's and you are Alex *you point to Alex* and you're Robert *points to Robert*

Dave:And who am i then??

You:*giggle*you're Austin's bodyguard which also takes care of him.

Alex:wow she knows us and i thought we were'nt important to the Mahomies.....

You:Well you guys are important to me.

You all arrive at the concert.You get guided to you're first row seat which is right in front of the stage and you will get the perfect few of Austin.

Robert: alright you sit here and when the shows over talk to Dave over there *points to Dave and Dave waves* and he will let you backstage alright?? *you nod* ok the shows about to start so bye i will see you backstage.

you wave at Robert while he disapears.the crowd gets bigger and louder until its packed but you dont care since you have the best sight of Austin.

after 15 minutes Austin Mahone comes out and stage. You and him make eye contact for like a few seconds and he winks and smiles at you.He was only going to sing 5 songs.The first song was 11:11. which was so catchy and i loved it.Heart in my hand was the second song.It was romantic.The third song was You Say You're Just A Friend which was one of my favorites.Then he sang What About Love and he danced like a boss.

The Last song he sang was Say Somethin and he kept eye contact with you for the whole song he also pointed at you in the last chorus.He was so charming and dreamy and sweet and sexy.

At The End You went to Dave to go backstage he let you go through you could see Austin talking about you to Alex,Robert and Zach. You then eavesdropped on them you could hear their conversation.

Austin:wow that girl was beautiful.

Alex:we know we were in the car with her for like half an hour shes really sweet.

Robert:Austin in the last song you were serenading here we saw it and don't deny that you weren't cause i will tell her you have a small crushy crushy on her.

Austin:NOO Robert please dont!!!!!

Zach:The truth comes out now its official Austin is in love with this girl.

Austin:alright alright whats her name anyways???

Zach: her name is {y/n} and shes got some sense of humour she made us nearly pee ourselves in the car and shes very fun to be around with but shy.

Austin:nice i cant wait to meet her and who knows maybe shes the one for me.

Alex:correction she IS the one.

*you knock over a water bottle*

Zach and Robert both each pick up a sword (them fake made in china swords)

Zach:WHO'S THERE????

Robert:YEAH WE KNOW SOMEONES THERE COME OUT AND TELL US WHO YOU ARE WITH YOUR HANDS HELD HIGH!!!

Alex and Austin just sat there a bit scared and freaked out.

i then walked with my hands in the air and looking down.

Robert:WHO ARE YOU AND LOOK AT ME!!!

you then looked at him.

You:umm its me [y/n] i was meant to come backstage *you still had your hands in the air*

Robert and Zach dropped their swords and let out a sigh of relief.You stood there still with your hands in the air like a fool.

Zach:so [y/n] you can put your hands down *turns red and a bit embarrassed*

Alex bursts out in laughter.

Alex: Rob,Zach you really messed up big time hahahahahaha you thought it was going to be a bad man and you get your swords and its just [y/n] and you stand there hahaha.

Austin just stares at you probably deep in thought.

Robert:shut up Alex! and [y/n] this is Austin which you probably know.You can give him a hug you know.

You look into Austins eyes and he stands up and smiles sweetly at you and give you a hug.

Zach: alright soo just thinking back umm [y/n] did you hear anything we were talking about???

You:well........

Alex:be honest.

You:i heard everything i didn't want to interrupt so i was standing there and then i kinda lost my balance and i pushed over the water bottle onto the floor.

Austin turned to look at Alex like he was in big trouble.Austin then sat down and turned red in embarrassment.

Alex:well at least now we have no secerets *smiles sweetly at you then at Austin*

Austin:and... you heard about what i said about you......that i had a crush on you..???

You:yeah *blushes*

Robert: *stands up* Alright lets make things clear. {y/n} do you love Austin back???

*Austin shoots Robert an evil stare*

Robert:Someone had to ask that so {y/n} would you ever go out with Austin???

You: *smiles sweetly at Austin* of course

Austin: *stands up* really????

You: yeah

Zach then leaves and drags Robert and Alex with him to leave you and Austin alone.

Austin: would you be my girlfriend? I understand if its too early cause we just met but when i was on stage and i looked in your eyes I felt like I knew you since kindergarten.so would you be my girl?

You:*blushes* Of course Austin i will be your girlfriend. Forever and Always. *you gave Austin a hug*

Austin smiled then came closer to you then he looked deep into your eyes and pressed his lips onto yours. you felt a vibe and fireworks during the kiss.Its was perfect.

Hope you liked it should i do short ones or keep the long ones going????

Vote for this if you liked it and comment your opinion. Multimeidia is the Say Somethin song which he sings to you.