Imagine 9# - Unexpected

Imagine meeting Austin unexpectedly:

You were walking to go to the park nearby.You were wearing a black dress up to your knees that had little tiny flowers that where in different colours and in the middle of each flower there was a white pearl.

When you get to the park you see a boy sitting down on a bench looking down at his phone.He had brown wavy hair and blueish/greyish/greenish eyes. He wore a black beanie and a black tank top that had dots of different colours and he had black leather trousers that where flexible.

He was beautiful.He didn't notice you since he was still looking down at what looked like his white iPhone 5. You sat down on the bench opposite his and took out your black iPhone 5. The boy then put his phone away and noticed you he then stood up.You then looked up and smiled.

"hey sorry i didn't see you"the boy apologized. "no its alright anyways.. do you come here often?"you asked. "Well nope i came here to get some fresh air since i've finished my music video for what about love" the boy replied "music video??"you asked "yeah"he replied.

You then realized it was Austin Mahone. You stood up. you were in front of Austin.You had a smile. "you're Austin Mahone aren't ya?"you asked happily. "yeah hahaha....you a mahomie??"Austin asked you while giving you a smile. "yes i love your music i even follow you on twitter!"you replied with a huge grin.

Austin let out a laugh."whats your twitter name?"Austin asked curiously "its @{your twitter name}" You replied. He then took he's phone and typed something and then put it back in his pocket. Your phone then beeped. You saw it was a notification from twitter saying:

-Austin Mahone Is Following You Now-

You were so happy you then smiled at him."oh my—- you never had to do that but thanks"You said while giving him a hug. He hugged you back."aww come on a beautiful mahomie's dream is probably for me to meet them or follow them on twitter and I just made both your dreams come true"Austin whispered in your ear softly. you then untangled from his arms and you gave him a smile.He then winked at you.

You couldn't help but blush. "So have you heard the new song of mine what about love yet??"Austin asked. "umm not really just the electrical bit cause my computer crashed"You replied sadly.

"Well .... If You want I could sing the song to you.?? would you like that?"Austin asked while giving you a small wink. "yeah i would love that" you replied. He smiled softly at your comment. "Well please take a seat *points at the bench* " Austin said politely. You sat down on the bench and looked at Austin.

Multimedia-What About Love

He was amazing he even danced and you were fan girling in the inside! He then stopped and smiled at you sweetly and you stood up in front of him about 2 feet space was in between you and Austin.

He walked closer to you and closer. You were a bit confused......

You then hit the back of your legs with the bench and you knew you couldn't move backwards anymore.

He then stepped closer and you lost your balance and fell to the side.You quickly closed your eyes.

Weird thing is you didn't hit any contact with the floor.

You opened your eyes and saw Austins hands around your waist so that meant he caught you just in time and his face was just a few inches from yours.

He was starring deep in your eyes and you in his. You then felt his soft lips crash against yours as he lifted you up in front of him. You and Austin then looked at each other.

You could see love and care in his eyes. He then hugged you and whispered these words softly in your ear:

"Say somethin'

If you're feelin' the vibe

Say somethin'

Baby don't be so shy

Say somethin'

Cause you're all in my head like

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Yeah, yeah

Say somethin'

Cause you're driving me crazy

Say somethin'

Cause you're driving me wild

Say somethin'"

He then stopped for a while you could hear him breathing.

Austin Then Whispered in your ear softly:

"One thing.remember this I Love you and i always will"........

Hope you liked it took me a long time! Vote if you liked it And comment your opinion and if you want a dedication.