Imagine 27# - Christmas Spirit

Imagine when its Christmas Day:

"AUSTIN'S IN THE HOUSE TURN UP AC" the familiar American accent yelled as the two boys walked into your house. There was your silly mate Austin. "AC IN THE BUILDING" yelled no other but Alex your other bubbly mate. "You guys are seriously the weirdest people I've met." you said whilst laughing. "You love us really" Alex said whilst sticking his tongue out.

"Sure whatever floats your boat" you replied sarcastically whilst rolling your eyes. "We're like models aren't we?" Austin asked whilst posing like a girl with Alex by his side mimicking him.

"Woah yeah definitely the most two attractive girls I've met in my life" you said whilst laughing as they did the duck face. "Hey!" they both protested. "Sorry just stating the truth" you smirked. "Well it hurts to know that you think we're girls" Alex pouted whilst Austin placed his hand over his heart. "It's been told that the truth hurts" you commented. "Smarty pants" Alex muttered under his breath.

"Alright enough said let's PARTY!!!" Austin cheered whilst dancing.

You put the food on the table as Alex grabbed a bunch of DVD's to watch later. Austin chose some music to listen to and Alex got lots of pillows to make the floor more comfortable to sit on. Finally, after what seemed like hours the living room was ready to use.

"We did a great job don't you think?" you looked for agreement from the others. They just simply nodded. You all decided on watching The Grinch as it was Christmas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The food was rapidly vanished as the movie ended.

"Hey! Look its snowing outside!!!" Alex exclaimed like a little child. Austin and you stood up and ran to look out the window where Alex currently was. Austin's eyes lit up as he saw the delicate fragile tiny snowflakes falling onto the pavement.

You turned to Austin and he did the same. You both shared a mischievous smile before you guys ran to get your coats and gloves. "Come on Alex! aren't you coming with us?" you asked whilst wiggling your eyebrows in a tempting manner. "Nah I'll just stay here and watch you guys" Alex responded whilst giving you both a sincere smile. "Alright chicken" you joked whilst sticking your tongue out at him.

"Hey! I don't have a coat anyways and it's warmer in here plus I'm too lazy to leave" Alex fought back as he sank down in the soft arm chair with his feet on the table. "Okay, don't miss us too much" you joked playfully whilst waving a good-bye. Austin led you outside into the winter weather that fell upon both of you. Austin ran to the middle of the road as it was empty and began to create a snow ball.

"Heeeeyyyyy {y/n} " he sang whilst giving you an evil smile. You hid behind the plant beside the door. "Hey {y/n} why are you soo shy now?? Didn't you want to have fun out in the snow???" Austin teased holding onto the snow ball whilst approaching your hiding space.

You jumped up and decided to run but it was too late as the snowball came in contact with your back. You slowly turned around. "AUSTIN YOU ARE SOOO DEAD!" you yelled as you began to make two giant snowballs to attack him with. Your face was plastered with a mischievous/evil smile as you turned to him with the two snowballs.

"{y/n} wait wait you know I was just playing. Don't do it please come on we're friends aren't we?" Austin said hoping you won't throw them at him but you wanted revenge therefore you took this as an opportunity to hit him twice.

"Well now you know I'm not the girl to mess with" you responded whilst smirking at your accomplishment. Austin got hit right in the butt and on his back. "Okay okay, I surrender we cool now?" Austin asked whilst putting his hand out towards you. You nodded and shook his hand. "I have a surprise for you" Austin said whilst smiling as he stood in the middle of the road. You sat on the steps of your house and looked at Austin in confusion.

"Alex hit it!!!!" Austin yelled whilst pointing at the sky. Alex gave him the thumbs up. The garden lights turned on and music filled the air. The sound of Christmas bells started and then Austin began to dance. Austin filled the air with his beautiful stunning voice. "All I want for Christmas is you" Austin sang as he took you by the hand and led you to the middle of the road. You were smiling non-stop.From the corner of your eye you could see Alex with his camera recording everything. Austin kept singing as the music kept going.

"All I want for Christmas is youuu baby" Austin sang that last line and you blushed as he pulled you into his arms in a hug.

"Austin that was soo sweet" you exclaimed whilst holding onto him soo tight that it made him smile. "I loved it! its soo cute and no one has ever done something for me like that before" you continued whilst slightly blushing making your cheeks turn a deep red colour in front of Austin. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was super nervous thinking that I wouldn't hit them high notes but I did and I'm pretty proud of myself" Austin said whilst cleaning the snow off his shoulders in a cocky manner. "Anyway's we should probably go inside before we turn into snowmen like Olaf." Austin laughed. (Sorry I had to add a Frozen reference :'D )

He led you to the front door and you both stopped. He looked up and then back at you with a cheeky smile. "Looks like we're under the mistletoe" Austin smirked at you. "We all know what that means" Austin said whilst sending you a wink. Your cheeks turned an even deeper shade of red.

Austin slowly leaned in and you copied his actions. He held your face softly as both of your lips collided into a fascinating kiss. Alex snapped a sneaky picture of you and Austin under the mistletoe. You both slowly disconnected whilst smiling at each other.

"Well well looks like there's love in the air" Alex smirked. Austin and you blushed. He then grabbed your hand and entwined his with yours as you both went inside into the warmth.

Hey guys,

Hope you enjoyed this cute Christmasy Imagine.

I was in the mood for something about Christmas and decided to make this Imagine.

If you enjoyed this feel free to vote and comment your opinion about this.

21 votes and 1 comment for next update which is already planned ;)

If you want a dedication for the next imagine feel free to comment down below.

Austin's outfit on the side and the song for this chapter is All I want For Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year :D <3

Love you all xxxx

Follow me on Twitter if you want : @itsmerut2014