Chapter 15

Once we were back in La Push, I was hoping that things would continue to go amazing after that nice week in Hawaii...especially after last night.

Paul and I couldn't seem to keep our hands off each other anymore. They were always sweet touches, caresses, kisses, etc. Our relationship had taken a huge leap and I couldn't be any happier.

I know that Leah knows that something happened with me and Paul; and I so wanted to talk to her like she did with me but I haven't had the chance to. I figured once we got back home and no one was around I would.

When we got back, I went with Leah to her house since my parents were there. I didn't want to leave Paul when we got to her house.

Leah had to practically drag me away from him

Leah had to practically drag me away from him. "We need to talk and I know you know what I'm talking about," She says giving me a knowing look with a smirk, "And if you don't want your parents to find out, you better control your emotions and hormones around them."

We both started to laugh but when we walked in the door the looks on our parents faces were not happy ones. This wiped off our smiles and put both of us on edge.

"What's wrong?" We both ask. I just hope and pray that no body got hurt or killed.

At first no body wanted to answer us but my parents stood up, "Come on Gem, you don't need to be here for this," my dad says while leading me to the door but Leah grabs my arm pulling me next to her.

"I'm sorry but Gemma is not leaving until you tell me what is going on," Leah demanded. My dad gives me a look but as much as I hate to not listen to him, Leah is my sister and needs me. I've been her crutch since the whole Sam and Emily thing and I will continue to be until she gets tired of me.

"Leah, honey, Gemma doesn't need to be here for this," Sue tries to tell her but Leah just glares making her and Harry sigh. I catch movement in the corner of my eye which happens to be Seth peaking around the corner of the hallway. He gives me a sad look. Obviously he knows what all this is about and I have a feeling it's more Sam and Emily news.

"Leah, it's about Emily," Sue starts but Harry jumps in, "I'm just going to give it to you straight because I know how you are."

Leah's hand tightens as she waits to hear what her dad has to say, "She moved in with Sam today."

I swear my jaw hit the floor. Is he serious right now? There is no freaking way that they are already living together. Sam just broke up with Leah a week ago leaving her heart-broken. Is he trying to kill her?

"What the hell do you mean they're living together?" I thought she would start yelling but her voice was weak and cracking.

"I'm sorry honey, but it's true," Sue tells her softly trying to hug her but Leah let's go of my hand, pushes past Sue and goes to her room slamming the door. I was a little taken back that she didn't pull me with her but I guess that she needs some time alone. I was not going to bug her.