Chapter 5 | Dress by Taylor Swift|

"Come on Riv, do I need to beg you or something? If so I will, It's just one party and you can bring Rose and Nora with you too," I hear my cousin Leo say as he leans against my door frame while he tries to get me to agree to go to a party that's ...

"Come on Riv, do I need to beg you or something? If so I will, It's just one party and you can bring Rose and Nora with you too," I hear my cousin Leo say as he leans against my door frame while he tries to get me to agree to go to a party that's happening at his and his teammates house.

"No, and they were coming with me regardless if you said they can come or not Leonardo," I tell him as I go through my closet. Clothing laying all on my floor and bed. Rose is hanging out with her mother and younger brother today. They had just flown down from Korea.

Nora is in her room studying for an upcoming test right now. She finally got into her zone and I would not like to bother her right now.

"Please, I would like my favorite cousin and her two annoying best friends to come to this party tonight," Leo says as he stands up straight and walks to my bed sitting at the edge of it since the rest is covered in clothing.

"No, I have things to do Leonardo," I say knowing he hates it when I call him by his full name. I already see him getting irritated with me. But he didn't do anything but pick up a shirt and threw it at me. I chuckle before turning back towards my closet.

"Don't call me Leonardo, and I am going to call Greyson if you don't agree." He says raising an eyebrow knowing I can't say no to Greyson's puppy eyes.

"No te atrevas a Leo-" I get cut off by a voice coming from his phone. [Don't you dare Leo-]

"Ah look who decided to call. Look, Noah, Leonardo Sanchez finally decided to call." Greyson says. I guess Leo had FaceTimed him because I then heard Noah's voice. I turn my body back in Leo's direction.

"Where are you? Are you in River's room?" Noah asks. His voice was deep and rough like he had just woken up.

𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑑𝑎𝑦

I shake my head trying to get rid of the thought. Leo brings me back to what they were saying.

"Grey, for once in my life I need your help," Leo says with a disgusted look on his face acting like he was going to throw up. I chuckle at him. I hear Greyson gasp from the other end of the phone.

"Rude! What is it?" He asks

"Riv refuses to go to the party tonight. I even said she can bring Rose and Nora with her and she still said no!" I roll my eyes at Leo.

"Let me see her," Greyson says with urgency.

Leo turns the phone to me and I cover my face with my hands as he does.

"Stop! I don't have makeup on! LEO!" I shriek at Leo. He just smirks at me rubbing his bottom lip with his thumb trying to not laugh.

"You look fine, don't go all insecure on me now Riv. I helped you throw up when you were drunk. That memory still haunts me at night!" Greyson responds.

I lower my hands so that only my eyes are showing to glare at Greyson but my eyes widen seeing Noah right next to him watching me.

His hazel eyes staring at me. I watch as his gaze flickers to Greyson before focusing on me again. He smiles a little at seeing me. As I look at him I drop my hands forgetting all about not wearing makeup.

I realize I stared too long when I heard Greyson speak again.

"River Tate-Michelson, you will go to this party if not for yourself than for me." He says pouting as he bats his baby blue eyes at me.

How could I not say yes to him?

"Fine, I'll go," I say sighing, giving one last glance over at Noah before turning back to my closet.

"How do you do that? I need you to teach me your ways, Grey!" I hear Leo tell Greyson as he gets up and walks out of my room.

"CLOSE MY DOOR!" I yell after Leo as he walks out of my room he gives me a thumbs-up before closing the door as he does so.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So do you want to go for a sexy black dress or a sexy red dress?" Rose asks me to hold up each one as she wiggles her hips while holding up the red dress.

"Sexy black dress," I reply as I curl my hair as Rose goes through my closet and Nora lays on my bed typing on her phone.

"Who are you texting? Does this person happen to be named Lily Alexandria?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
Nora glares at me before throwing a pillow at me.

"Lily is arguing with me about how "𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝐶𝑎𝑡" is the best short story ever," Nora complains. I smile knowing that she has had a crush on Lily for years now.

"NORA! WHERE ARE YOUR WHITE HEELS!?" Rose yells from Nora's room.

Speaking of heels. I have to find my black ones for the party. I decided to wear a small black dress with black heels and a simple makeup look with my hair curled a little.

Nora is also dressed in a black dress, which has a low V neck but with white sneakers. Her braids have little curls at the ends and she has a natural makeup look.

Rose has a very different outfit. She loves to go all out for these things. Rose is dressed in a loose-fitting red dress with white heels. Her hair straightened and she wears a smokey eye with red lips.

"Are you guys ready to go yet?" Nora asks just as Rose appears in my doorway.

"Yeah, I just need to get my shoes on. If you want you guys can wait in the car." I say finishing up my hair before getting up to find my heels. They both nod before heading out of my room into the kitchen.

I quickly find my heels and put on them. When I come out of my room I see Rose eating some chips while dancing around blasting 'Evil' by Interpol. Swaying her hips as she does so.

Nora watches her with a smile before joining and laughing when Rose almost breaks her ankle. I laugh before joining them. After our little dance party, we leave. We decided to take Nora's car today since she plans to stay sober tonight.

When we arrive we hear music blasting from outside. Let's just say there are MANY people here. Here goes nothing.

 Here goes nothing