Bonus Chapter |Singing|

Six Years Later

Six Years Later

When I walk into our house, I am greeted by music coming from the kitchen along with loud giggles and the smell of brownies. I set my gym bag down and make my way to the kitchen. I have just gotten back from hockey practice and I was not able to spend time with my beautiful family.

I walk into the kitchen to see my beautiful wife dancing along with our children to the song 'Amor Prohibido' by Selena. I lean against the door frame of the kitchen and watch them with a loving smile.

River spins Aurora, our 7 year old daughter, in a circle while she sings along to the lyrics with Daisy, our 5 year old daughter. Rhys our 3 year old son laughs at them with the biggest smile on his face while he sat on the counter with a spoon of brownie mix.

It was a Saturday today so none of them had any work or school today. I admire my family from afar until I hear a voice. "DADDY!" Daisy yells as she runs to me and I pick her up in a swift motion. She giggles as I place kisses all around her face.

I walk into the kitchen fully and place a kiss on each of our kids heads before placing a kiss on Rivera lips. "Hello beautiful," I whisper to her and River smiles at me. Our little moment gets interrupted by little voices.

"Daddy, dance with mommy." Rhys tells me and the girls smile big at us. I place Daisy on the floor and move back a little before dramatically putting my hand out for River to take it. She rolls her eyes before slipping her hand into mine.

"May I?" I ask her, gesturing for a dance and she nods. We start to dance as our kids watch with huge grins and small giggles and when we finally finish our dance I dip River low and she laughs so loud. I lift her back up and smile at her.

~~~~~

I sigh as the water from the shower hits my body. All the tension in my shoulder from practice leaves my body and lets me relax. I stand there for a minute or two just letting myself relax before I start to wash myself off.

When I'm done I feel arms around me and I turn around to see River. She looks up at me with a soft smile as I wrap my arms around her. Even after so many years with her, she still looked like she did the day I met her. I move my hand from her back and tilt her chin up with it.

Mature Scenes Ahead🔞

I lean down and place a kiss on her lips. When I'm about to pull away she pulls me closer and deepens the kiss. She moves her hands from around my torso and wraps them around my neck.

I pick her up by the back of her thighs and let her wrap her legs around me. I groan when I feel her tongue slip into my mouth. We didn't have to be quiet tonight since the kids would be spending the night with Leo and Delilah.

"Fuck, baby." I moan against her lips as I feel her start to rock against my growing erection.

"I need you, please." She whimpers. As soon as she had said the word please, I knew I was a goner. I pin her against the shower wall as I start to leave kisses down her neck.

I move my hand from the wall to her breast. I hear her gasp as I start to play with her hardened nipple from the water and she moans at my touch.

"Does that feel good baby?" I ask her with a small smirk at how sensitive she is for me.

"Please," She says weakly as she tries to get some sort of friction in between her legs. I keep her wrapped around me while I turn off the shower and head into our room.

I gently lower her onto the bed and open her legs wider for me. "Touch yourself for me baby, show me just how bad you need me." I whisper into her ear before moving back to watch her.

She runs her hands over her soft skin while her eyes are closed. One hand plays with her breast, teasing her nipples while the other goes to the place begging for attention. She rubs her two fingers over her clit before going lower and touching her entrance.

I move my hand up and down my dick as I watch her play with herself while she moans my name. River pushes two fingers inside of her and moans loudly. I push her hands away when I see her about to come.

"Noah!" She groans while she opens her eyes and glares at me. I chuckle at her reaction and move my dick up and down from her clit to her entrance before pushing in.

"The only one going to make you come tonight is me." I say into her ear as I hear her let out a soft whimper. I pull out before pushing back in and I let out a moan. Fuck, she felt so good around me.

I rub her clit with my thumb, while I move inside of her. It doesn't take long for her to come undone underneath me. While I chase my orgasm, she comes again but this time with me joining her. I pull her into a kiss as I feel myself finally come done from my high.

Mature Scenes Ended🔞

I break the kiss and pull out of her, I quickly go to the bathroom and grab a small towel and clean her up. "You okay, baby?" I ask her as I get us under the quilt and pull her towards me.

"I'm good," She tells me with a smile. Her fingers run over the stubble on my chin. "I really like this," She whispered with a teasing smile.

"Then I'll keep it just for you." I tell her and I kiss her forehead. No matter how many years have passed, I would never get sick of just laying in bed with my beautiful wife as I listened to her talk.