Chapter 42 |Meet the family|

"Noah!" I whine while I try to push the large body off of mine

"Noah!" I whine while I try to push the large body off of mine. Sunlight shined through the blinds indicating the morning. Noah groans and tightness his hold around me.

"I have to pee, Noah," I say. I pinch the hair on his arms and he yanks his arm off of me and rolls over onto his back. He covers his face with the covers while Autumn moves from my side of the bed and snuggles under the blanket with him.

I get up and use the bathroom before going back into the room. I see Noah fast asleep again and I move the moves as I get back into bed.

I am about to drift back to sleep with Noah when I hear my phone start to ring. Noah whines for me to turn off the noise as he rubs his head against Autumn's orange fur.

I reach over and grab my phone off the nightstand. Mom was calling me at eight in the morning. Of course, she was. "Hola, mami." I greet my voice coming out tired and raspy. (hello, mom)

"Buenos días. ¿Puedes venir hoy? Vamos a tener familia. Puedes traer a Noah contigo." My mother rants with a chipper tone. I lean back against my pillow and look over at Noah. (Good morning. Can you come today? We are going to have family.
You can bring Noah.)

"Vendré y le preguntaré a Noah si quiere ir," I tell her. Noah looks at me with a curious look when he hears me say his name. '𝗠𝗼𝗺' I mouth to him and he nods and asks if he can speak to her. (I'll come and ask Noah if he wants to go.)

"Hi, Mrs. Michelson." He greets her with a small smile. I can hear my mother's voice through the phone. Noah moves his hand from under his hand to my hair and starts to play with the strands while looking at me.

I slowly start to drift back to sleep at the sound of him talking to my mom. I stir a little when I feel him pull me closer. "I got you, baby," This Is the last thing I hear before darkness consumes me.

~~~~~

I was getting ready to go to mom and dad house right now. I put on a white Cotton bodysuit and a pair of blue jeans. I sit on our bed as I put on my white sneakers. I already had my hair and makeup done.

Noah is laying on our bed on his phone. We were waiting for Leo to get done getting ready. Noah was going to meet a lot of my family today and I mean a lot. "You guys ready?" Leo asks as he opens the door and walks in.

We nod and grab our stuff to leave. Leo and I sit in the front while Noah decides to sit in the back. We give Noah the rundown of our family starting from grandparents to the pets. "This is a lot of information," Noah tells us with a nervous chuckle.

"I'm sorry, am I overwhelming you?" I ask him, feeling bad about dropping so much information on him. Noah reassures me that it's fine as we drive into the neighborhood Leo and I grew up in.

When we get out of the car we hear people talking and loud music blasting from inside. I open the door and I see my little cousins running around. When mom says 'some' family members are going to be here. I should have known she meant most of the family.