Chapter 21 |What are we?|

Mature scenes ahead🔞

Once I unlock my door, River leans up against the wall next to it. She stares at me intently, as I meet her gaze I see the heat in her eyes. As I push open the door I gesture for River to walk in first.

Before I can even close the door, River's lips are on mine. I kick the door close with my foot as one of my hands goes to the back of her neck, kissing her deeply. She sighs into the kiss and right then I'm a goner.

I move my hands down until I reach her thighs and I pick her up. Her arms wrap around my neck as I carry her to the bed. As I reach the bed I slowly lay her down on the mattress.

She pulls away and gives me a small smile. I kiss her again more gently this time. Her lips were warm and smooth against mine. My heart is beating rapidly against my chest. I slide my tongue against her lip asking for permission.

She grants me it as she starts to peel my shirt off my body. I pull away to pull the shirt over my head before kissing her again. I moan against her lips as her hands touch my skin. She pushes me off her with her hand against my chest.

I pull away immediately, I am about to move off of her until she says something so lowly I almost miss it. "Lay down," I nod, doing as she says.

Once I am laying down on the bed she gets up and straddles me. She starts to leave feather-like kisses down my jaw. Her hands slide down my chest as she rolls her hips in a circular motion on top of me.

My hands grip her hips as she starts to leave kisses from my jaw to my chest. "Fuck, baby please," I beg her. She stops and pulls her shirt over her head, leaving her in a see-through lace bra.

She climbs off of me and starts to unbutton my jeans. I prop myself up onto my elbows and watch as she starts to pull down my jeans. When they are finally off she trails her hand down my length through my boxers.

I whimper at the feel of her touch on me, she looks up at me with a smirk. She starts to take off her jeans with me watching. As the jeans fall onto the ground, I see her wearing a matching laced pantie.

She climbs onto the bed again and puts one leg over me to straddle me again. She leans down so that her mouth is right next to my ear. "You're doing so good baby," she whispers to me.

My cheeks flush at her words, my dick hardens more than I thought possible. She chuckles when she sees my red cheeks. She sits up and moves her hand to her back and unclips her bra.

The lace material opens and she pulls it off before throwing it somewhere in the room. My hands go to her hips and I try to get her to make some sort of movement to ease the ache.

"You can have me anyway you want tonight," She says to me. Before she can even finish the last word, I flip us over. I place kisses from her jawline to down to her chest. Only stopping when I reach her breast.

I take one into my mouth as I caress the other. Her back arched into me, as a soft moan leaves her lips. I move to the other breast doing the same. I pull away and move my hands to the lace material on her hips.

I slowly pull them down her legs. They fall onto the floor and I open her legs for me. I get down onto my knees as I pull her hips a little off the bed. I start to place kisses on her inner thighs before reaching the spot begging for my touch.

I place a soft kiss onto her on her clit. Her hips buckle and I place my arm over her so she doesn't move. I slide my tongue past her folds as I start to suck on her clit. She moans my name loudly at the contact.

As I eat her out, she whimpers and moans. I take one of my hands off her thighs and circle one of my fingers against her entrance before pushing one in. I feel her close to her release as I add another finger.

"That's it, baby," I say to her, as she comes on my fingers. I pull them out and put them in my mouth. I look up and meet her eyes as she watches me intensely as I put the two fingers into my mouth.

I then pull down my boxers and I can feel her gaze on me as I watch to my nightstand and grab a condom. She watches me as I put the condom on.

"I want you in control now, baby," I tell her as I sit on the bed, my back against the headboard. She nods as she crawls once to me and starts to straddle me. She places her lips on mine as she sits up and places me at her entrance.

I moan against her lips as she lowers herself onto my dick. She pulls away and starts to leave hickeys on my neck down to my chest. My hands grip her hips as she starts to move.

Her hands grip the headboard above my head for support and she lifts herself up and down. "You feel so good," She moans into my ear. She starts to move faster bringing me closer to my release.

"I'm coming," I say breathlessly. As I come into the condom, she doesn't stop chasing her orgasm. I whimper from being overstimulated.

I come again, and she moans my name as she finishes. She lets go of the headboard and collapses onto me. Her head lays on my chest, as I'm still inside of her. I run my hand through her hair as we watch our breaths.

Mature Scenes Ended🔞

"Best birthday present ever," I mutter to her and she laughs at me. I pick her up and carry her to the bathroom with me. Her arms and legs wrap around me as I pull out of her and take off the condom before throwing it into the trash.

I start a bath for us as I go and grab some clothes from my closet for both of us. She clings to me, the whole time and I don't mind it. I place her down on the bathroom floor and help her get into the bathtub.

She scoots up so that I have room to get in. When I sit down behind her she lays back on my chest. Her eyes closed as her cheeks were still flushed. I liked seeing this side of her, maybe a little too much.

"What are we?" She asks suddenly. I place a kiss on her collarbone and I still for a second at the question.

"Friends?" I ask and she shakes her head no.

"Friends don't sleep together," She tells me. I relax against her as I think about what she said.

"Friends with benefits?" I ask this time. She shakes her head no again.

"There are feelings involved," She tells me honestly and I nod. I didn't know what we were, but I would like to have a name for us.

"A situationship?" She suggests and I mutter a yeah. We didn't know whether we were in a relationship or not so we decided to call ourselves a situationship until we figured it out.

When we go to bed, I spoon River as I hear her breaths even as she sleeps. This was the best birthday gift ever, except for when mom and dad brought me a buzz-lightyear action figure for my 7th birthday.

 This was the best birthday gift ever, except for when mom and dad brought me a buzz-lightyear action figure for my 7th birthday