The End / Authors Note

Hello everyone! It is finally the end of the first book to the Riverview College series. This is the first book I have written and published and I promise you I have many more books to come. The next book in this series would be about Greyson and Rose.

Their book would be called Never Without You. I would post more about their book very soon and I plan to have their book already done like I did with this one so it might take long.

Thank you everyone who has support and loved this book. I appreciate each and every one of you. I absolutely adore this couple, so I'm quite sad to be done with their book but I would be posting some bonus chapters here and there. I had started writing this book sometime in January of this year and it's been a long time since then.

I'm proud of myself for not giving up on this book. At first I thought that I would probably just delete this book and never publish it but I'm happy I kept it. I'm sorry for any errors with grammar in this book.

Like I said at the beginning of this book, I have many books planned. I have many with different genres, going from mafia to werewolves.

I was just wondering if you guys would want the Riverview college series to come out first or would you want me to write and publish different books after each Riverview book? Please leave comments and tell me your thoughts.

Again thank you everyone for all the support. Until next time, have a great morning/evening/night.

- Hannah