Chapter 11 |Cockblocker Rose|

When I awake the next morning the side next to me is empty, I sit up and see that Noah's things are still where they were last night

When I awake the next morning the side next to me is empty, I sit up and see that Noah's things are still where they were last night. I fall back onto the bed with a sigh.

I lay there for a second before I decided to get up. I grab my phone off my nightstand and read the time '9:47 a.m.'

I get up and walk to the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. I play some music while I shower, humming the lyrics.

Once I'm out of the shower I put on my underwear before putting on a pair of Baggy jeans. I groan when I realize I forgot my shirt on my bed.

I open the door with only a pair of jeans and a black bra on. I must have not heard the door because when I go to grab the shirt I see Noah sprawled out on my bed looking at me wide-eyed.

"¡Deja de mirarme así!" I shriek while trying to cover my boobs with my arms. Noah must have snapped out of his trance because he then grins so wide I think his mouth might rip.
[ Stop looking at me like that! ]

"Babe I already saw everything, and you're just pushing your boobs together like that," He says laughing at me. I glare at him while I bend down and pick up a shoe off the floor and throw it at him.

It hits his chest and he grabs one of the pillows and throws it at me in return. I catch it and throw it back at him trying to hold in a laugh as it hits him right in the face.

Before I know it he is off the bed and chasing me around my room as I hold in my laugh. I jump onto the bed while he is in front of the bed. I place my hands on my hips while raising a brow at him to see what he'll do next.

I try to catch my breath but it's soon gone as he leaps over the bed and grabs one of my ankles. He pulls me towards the edge of the bed while I laugh as he starts to tickle me.

"Okay okay you win," I struggle to say as I catch my breath. Noah hovers over me with a smile on his face while he stares down intently at me.

For a moment I forget everything, it's just Noah and me. His smile fades slowly as he glances down at my lips before meeting my eyes again. He leans in closer until our faces are only an inch apart.

I pulled him down so his lips would meet mine. His lips were soft and gentle against mine. I can feel his hands caress the skin on my waist as he pulls me closer, kissing me deeper.

I shouldn't enjoy this so much. I shouldn't want to keep kissing him. I shouldn't like feeling his heartbeat rapidly against my chest or how he would kiss me so delicately it felt like I was on a cloud. I shouldn't but I do.

"River, can I borrow that white dress tonig-" Rose cuts off as she stares at us wide-eyed. She squeaks out a 'sorry' before she runs out the door.

I cover my face with my hands and internally groan. I peak through my fingers and see Noah looking down at me with an amused look on his face. I quickly put my hands on his chest and push him off of me as a small blush forms on my cheeks.