Chapter 10 |Sleepover?|

"I have some clothes Leo left that I can lend you and there is a toothbrush you can use in the cabinet," I tell Noah, handing him a towel as we walk into my room

"I have some clothes Leo left that I can lend you and there is a toothbrush you can use in the cabinet," I tell Noah, handing him a towel as we walk into my room. He nods at me as he grabs the towel from my hand.

I open my closet searching for the beige sweatshirt and white pants Leo left last time he stayed over. When I finally find them I hand them to him while he goes into the bathroom to shower and change.

While I wait for him I peel off his hoodie and put it in my hamper of clothes I need to wash. I lay down on my bed and started looking for a movie to watch. I stop when I hear a knock on my door. I turn and see Nora standing there with a small smile.

"I already took Rose back to her room, I wanted to wish you a good night and to tell you not to be so loud I would like my beauty to sleep okay?" Nora whispers while walking over to me to give me a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Nora!" I gasp at her while smacking the back of her head while she laughs hugging me before hugging her back. Some people get weirded out by their friends showing physical affection but for us, it doesn't bother us that's just how we are.

Soon after she leaves Noah walks out of the bathroom while the towel hangs around his neck. He's now dressed in the clothes I gave him and he looks damn good in them.

"My eyes are up here darling," he says with a cocky grin on his face. I roll my eyes at him before telling him I'll be taking a shower and that he can choose a movie to watch.

As I take off my clothes and step into the shower I sigh as the warm water hits my body, all the tension exiting my body. I stand there for a while just letting the water slide down my body before I start to clean myself.

I've been stressing about who will be getting the spot for the solo at the Gala. I have been working my ass off for a solo since I stepped into this College. It's one of the best in Boston. Let's just hope my hard work finally paid off this year.

After a while, I get out of the shower to do my skincare routine. Before brushing my teeth and putting on a pair of cotton pajamas while tying my wavy wet hair into a messy bun.

When I walk out I see Noah laying on my bed while on his phone. I look at the TV and see that he picked the Disney movie 'Tangled'.

𝐴𝑘𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑀𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑔. 𝑂ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛!

I drop my dirty clothes into the dirty laundry bin before walking to my bed and plopping down onto the soft mattress next to Noah.

"Leo says to call him or he'll beat your ass," Noah states with an amused look on his face. "Give me," I say, making grabby hands like a five-year-old. Noah hands me his phone and I start typing away.

'𝑆𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑠 𝑞𝑢𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑑𝑟í𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑜 𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑢𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝑑𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑒 𝑎 𝑁𝑜𝑎ℎ 𝑞𝑢𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑗𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑞𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝑒 𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎, ¡𝑡𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑖é𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑚á 𝑡𝑒𝑛í𝑎 𝑟𝑎𝑧ó𝑛, 𝑡𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑎 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑎!' I send the text before giving Noah his phone back.

"What did you say?" He asks me as he looks at the message.

"I told him he should have just called me instead of telling you to tell me to call him and I told him that my mom said he's a bad influence," I replied struggling with my shoulders before laying down on my stomach my feet near my pillows while my head faces the TV with my chin laying on top of one of my pillows.

I hear Noah laugh at what I said. He starts to get comfortable. When the movie is over I turn to look at Noah, I didn't expect him to be sleeping.

He slept on his stomach with one arm bent on top of the pillow while the other was lazily draped on the other pillow on my side. He looked peaceful and stress-free this way.

𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡, ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑝𝑡.

I quietly get off the bed while turning off the TV. I turn off the lights as I go back to bed with the sleeping boy on it. I fix my pillow before laying down and pulling the covers over me.

As darkness consumes me I feel someone snuggle closer to me, their hand laying on top of my stomach while their headrest is between my neck and collarbone. It's been a while since I slept this good.