Chapter 15 |Pretty Woman|

Today was the day Noah was going to take me out on a date

Today was the day Noah was going to take me out on a date. It was 5:25 p.m. on a Saturday. Noah told me not to pick out a dress or anything. I didn't know why he had told me that until I heard a knock on our dorm door.

I walked to the door and opened it but no one was there. When I looked down I saw a black box in front of the door. It had a note placed on top of it.

I carefully picked up the box and turned around, closing the door with my foot. I placed it gently onto the marble island in the kitchen. I picked up the note and read it before opening the box.

'ℐ 𝓌ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒽ℴ𝓅ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓃ℯ𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓂ℯ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝓊𝓎 𝒶 𝒹𝓇ℯ𝓈𝓈. - 𝒩ℴ𝒶𝒽'

A smile makes its way onto my lips as I read the note. I place it down onto the marble next to the box. As I place it down I turn my attention onto the black box and I slowly start to open it.

I am met with black tissue paper folded to hide the dress. I gently pull the paper open and I see a red dress folded nearly underneath it. I run my hand over the silk material of the dress.

I pull the dress out of the box and unfold it. It was longer than I thought it was and it was so beautiful. I smile at the thought that Noah has chosen this dress for me.

I would make sure to thank him for it later on. I won't be seeing him until 8 p.m. I was planning on getting ready soon since it took a long time. I turn my head when I hear a bedroom door open.

Rose walks out of her room while looking at her phone. She lets out a squeal when she looks up and sees me holding the dress.

"Oh my god! That's so pretty!" She tells me as she touches the dress.

"I know! Noah got it for me," I tell her as I keep staring at the dress like it was going to disappear at any moment.

"Noah got it?" Rose asks me with a raised eyebrow. I nod my head, yes, not knowing what she was getting at.

"Babe, you not only pulled a hot one you also got yourself a sugar daddy," She says impressed. I give her a funny look.

"I have to start getting ready, so I'll see you later. Love you!" I say to Rose. I place a kiss on her cheek before leaving to get ready in my room.

Once I take a shower and wash my hair, I stay in my towel as I blow-dry my hair. After I'm done blow drying my hair, I go to my closet to find shoes to go with my dress.

I decide to go with black heels with a strap that wraps around my ankles. I place the heels on the floor near in front of my bed before going to my bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

I curl the bottom pieces of my hair a little before sections the top and bottom. I tie the top section with a black bow. I pull some strands from the bow out. Then I do a sort of natural makeup look.