Chapter 34 |Girlfriend|

I play with River's hair as she rests her head on my chest

I play with River's hair as she rests her head on my chest. We were laying in my bed naked with the blanket covering us as we cuddled. River didn't want to go back down due to the embarrassment of her cousin and our friends hearing us have sex.

So we decided to stay in our room. River was on her phone playing a game called 'Magic Tiles 3'. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she bit her bottom lip as she concentrated on the game.

She looks so cute, I stop playing with her hair by accident as I keep all my focus on her. "Noah. If you do not keep playing with my hair and if you make me lose, I will not hesitate to claw your eyes out." She says her voice is the most serious I've ever heard.

She says the most romantic things to me, and they say romance is dead. I go back to playing with her hair as she fully concentrates on her game. When she loses she says something that makes me laugh.

"Suck my dick, bitch!" She curses at the phone, after she finally wins she puts her phone down and turns her attention to me. She puts her leg over my waist and kisses my lips.

Mature Scenes Ahead 🔞

I don't know how she can go from yelling at a game to horny in a matter of seconds but hey I'm not complaining. I move my hand down to her ass and give it a squeeze she gasps softly into the kiss.

She breaks the kiss and takes off the covers on us as she gets up and places herself between my legs. She sits down on her knees and runs her index finger up and down my dick.

She bends her head down and takes my dick in her mouth. I feel my dick fully harden from her mouth. I moan as I tangle my hand into her hair. I place my free arm behind my head so that I can see her fully.

I bend one leg up and pull her closer by her hair. She spreads her legs wider and I see her take her other hand and start to rub circles against her clit. "Such a good girl, there you go baby touch yourself," I say in a husky voice as she starts to move her head up and down my dick.

Her hand moves up and down the parts she couldn't take in her mouth. She moves her head faster as she moans from touching herself. God, she looked breathtaking. I moan her name as she moves her hand from my dick and starts to touch my balls.

I watch as she slides a finger inside of her, she moans against my dick, and fuck, seeing her like this could be the death of me. "You're going to be the death of me baby," I say as a whimper escapes my mouth when she takes me out of her mouth.

"How do you feel about your ass?" She suddenly asks me as a little bit of drool falls onto her chin. I move my hand from her hair and move it down her face until I meet her lips. I pull down her bottom swollen lip and then I wipe the drool from her chin.

"Do whatever you want to do to me," I tell her honestly. I would let her do anything to me whether it was to run a knife down my body or if she wanted me to call her mommy. I would do it, only if she was doing it all only on me.

She nods but doesn't take me back into her mouth. Instead she sits back onto her ass and opens her legs wide for me to see her beautiful little cunt all wet and her fingers rubbing circles on her clit.

I watch as she plays with herself as I sit there with a painfully hard dick. No matter how much I want to come, I'll wait for her to let me. "Noah," She moans as she pushes two fingers inside of her. She lays down on her elbows and opens her legs wider.

I watch mesmerized by her as she gasps and her back arches beautifully as she chases her orgasm. "Fuck baby," I groan as she moans my name as she comes apart.

She takes a few deep breaths before she sits back up onto her knees in front of me. She uses her hand that had her come on it and places it against my ass. River takes me back into her mouth and my hips buckle.

"River, fuck," I moan as a gasp escapes my mouth when I feel her circle my asshole then slowly she pushes her finger in. My back arches a little at the feeling. She pulls her finger back before pushing it in again as she moves her head up and down my dick.

I soon came into her mouth. She pulled away with a grin as I pulled her up onto my lap and kiss her. I can taste my come in her mouth. We soon pull away and she brushes a few strands of hair that was on my face 

Mature Scenes Ended🔞

"What time is it?" She asks me as she places a kiss on my nose. I grab her phone and tell her that it's almost 1 a.m. She nods and asks me if I wanted to join her for her shower.

I tell her I'm going to grab some water downstairs, she nods and tells me to bring her one. I throw on some sweatpants and walk downstairs. I look at the living room and laugh a little at what I see.

They had moved the couch so that they had more room on the floor. Rose and Greyson were cuddling up under one blanket without even realizing it. Leo had his feet across Roman's chest and Nora slept comfortably on the couch.

The TV was now off and all their food and drinks were either thrown out or put away. I go into the kitchen and grab two water bottles before going back up to my room.

I place the water down on my nightstand before I walk to the bathroom. The door was opened and River stood in front of the mirror, she was still in her towel. She was using a makeup wipe to take off all her makeup.

I grab my towel and take a quick shower. When I step out of the shower River is putting on her moisturizer. I stand behind her with a towel wrapped around my hips. "What?" She asks with a smile while a blush forms on her cheeks.

I wrap my arms around her and place a small kiss on her collarbone. "Breathtaking," is all I say to her as I watch her through the mirror with something I didn't know I could feel towards someone romantically.

I look at her with so much love in my eyes. I wanted to make her mine so bad right now. "Can I ask you something?" I say quietly, scared of rejection. Most people would say you should ask someone to be your girlfriend by doing something big for them but I didn't believe that.

Yes, you should do big special things for people when you want to ask them something special either if it was to marry you or if it was to get a dog, but I feel that you should do something special for them every day.

You shouldn't just do something special to ask them something, you should do it every day to show them how much you care for them. You asking them something important should be when the moment feels right and right now the moment feels right.

"Yeah, what is it?" She asks me as she leans her head back against my shoulder. She looks like an angel right now. I enjoyed watching her get ready for the morning and I enjoyed seeing her get ready for bed.

I was one lucky motherfucker to have her in my life. "Would you officially be my girlfriend?" I ask gently. I see the most beautiful smile form on her lips and I swear I feel my heart beat faster.

"Of course, I would," River says as she turns around and kisses my lips. After a little bit, we put our pajamas on and got into bed. River cuddles into me as I turn off the lamp. I pull her closer and relax in her arms.

Mom, you were right. I did find her.

 I did find her