Chapter 26 |Fall Finals Week|

I haven't spoken to Noah since finals week started

I haven't spoken to Noah since finals week started. As I want out of the classroom my mind drifts to the conversation we had. It was now Friday, the last day of finals.

I didn't mean what I had said to him. I don't know why I said that. I wanted to go over or call him and apologize so much this week. The truth is that an old friend saw me and wanted to hang out.

He asked me if I had a date for the dance, and I said no. It was the truth, I didn't have a date. He said that we can go as friends so I agreed. I heard from so many people that Noah doesn't take people to the dance.

So, I said yes because I thought that Noah wouldn't ask me. I also might have said yes to make him jealous enough to finally ask me to be his girlfriend. I pointed out the fact that we weren't together, just so that he can get the hint.

'𝐺𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑅𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑜𝑎ℎ.'

I just finished my last final of the week and tomorrow is the dance. I'm dreading this dance, I should be happy that I'm going with someone this year but I'm upset that someone isn't Noah Hayes.

I don't see where I'm going and bump into a hard body. I looked up hoping that it was him. Instead, when I look up I see my cousin.

"Lo siento," I say as I take a step back from him. (I'm sorry)

"¿Cómo estás?" Leo asks me as throws his arm around my shoulder and starts walking with me. (How are you?)

"Estoy bien, ¿por qué?" I mutter, and he gives me a look that says 'really'. (I'm fine, why)

"You want me to be honest? You look like shit, probably haven't had a good night's rest. You look like you haven't eaten today because you probably stayed up half the night working on your solo even though it's not till next month and you are worried about Noah because you said the wrong thing by accident," He tells me switching to English. He takes a deep breath once he's done.

All I could do is nod my head, Leo knew me too well sometimes. It can get creepy how well he knows me. Wait, how did he know something happened between me and Noah? I open my mouth but he answers me without even hearing what I was going to say.

"He has been on the Ice practicing non-stop all week. I haven't seen you two together since the day you came over to tutor him and you guys usually can't stay an hour before doing something with each other." He says pointing out the things he noticed.

As we make it outside, everything just spills out before I can stop it. "An old friend asked me to the dance, I said yes because everyone kept saying that Noah doesn't take anyone to the dance. When he brought it up he was jealous and I kinda said yes to the guy just to get him jealous and finally ask me." I pause to catch a breath.

"I asked him why he was jealous if we weren't together. I just wanted him to admit that he had feelings for me but he didn't and I left soon after. I know I messed everything up," I say so fast I think I lost Leo halfway through.

Leo looks at me like I just admitted to being a serial killer. "Anything else you want to tell me?" He then says with a raised eyebrow. I nod my head before admitting something I have been lying to myself about.

"I'm falling in love with Noah," I admit and Leo just smiles at me so big like he knew this all along. I open the door to my car and get in. Leo taps on my window for me to roll it down. He sticks his head through it.

"Drive home safely, okay? Also, you should tell Noah about your feelings instead of having him try and figure out hints," He tells me, I nod and say goodbye to him before driving away.