Chapter Ⅷ

𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!

Now being in the meeting with a pissed L/n and the infamous but currently also pissed sadist, Damian Lazlus, was tenser than just being in the room with a calm L/n and the regularly sadistic Damian Lazlus. Specifically because a pissed to no end nor bounds L/n was rarer to see than her usually stoic face and blank, emotionally drained eyes.

Every time The Board tried to provoke Lazlus, it backfired on them by him returning an insult right back. So by the starting part of the meeting, the people becoming angry were the representatives of The Board instead of Lazlus.

"Get me a glass of water, please." He motioned to L/n to go off and to not worry about leaving the meeting, that he would. He didn't want her to be angry, pissed, even, to no end while being crammed into the emotionally and mentally tiny room; not giving her any time or space to calm down and rearrange her thoughts.

Without saying anything, L/n simply nodded and walked out of the room to fetch his glass of water.

Returning, the glass of water was completely different than how it usually would be. The water didn't have its six ice cubes, instead, just had no ice and water cold enough to allow sweat buildup on the outside, it wasn't placed at its usual angle with the least amount of sound possible, it was placed aggressively in a random spot right in front of him.

L/n stepped back and sighed, rubbing her temples in another rolling headache; storming in like an avalanche that was a result of a long chain of events.

"So, what will you be doing for your upcoming clothing line, Lazlus?" Lofernity, the emotional drainage pipe spoke, her voice rolled off of her tongue like her body itself was tired of hearing it.

L/n handed the file to the male who sat in front of her as he handed them to Lofernity's manager and explained the concepts to him.

"We planned on making children's clothing. It should be done in the next few months or so." He stated nonchalantly, waving his hand as if he were to be dismissing someone or something.

"Would you be so kind as to tell us how many months this may be?"

L/n stepped in and spoke. "Four at most." Her hands moved behind her back to prevent herself from crossing her arms.

The manager, Moailfoilkins, hummed and nodded his head in satisfaction at the amount of time said. "I'm glad, I'm glad. That sounds swell,"

He quickly got up and headed to the door with all of his employees. "I'll see you both in four months; until then, adiós!"

The moment the door slammed shut, a scowl painted onto L/n's facial features and she grabbed the folder containing the plans. "Sir, may we call it a day from here on out?" Her hands massaged her temples once again and Lazlus smiled; now knowing that she acknowledged that he did not like being in the building without her.