Chapter ⅩⅤ

Y'all better enjoy this bc I'm working on pure motivation rn 💀

Enjoy!

"Become my secretary."
"Okay."

Fresh out of college Y/n, graduating at the ripe age of 20, placing her as the youngest student in all of the graduating classes. Not only that, but with someone as smart as her, she was also the student with the highest marks there.

'Mom will be proud of me.' Smiling not only to herself but to her mother in the crowd, Y/n waved the diploma and yelled, "Mom! I did it! We did it!" With a bright smile and sat back down into her assigned seat and gave the person to her right a tight hug, who also hugged back.

All of the graduating students tossed their graduation caps into the air with a large cheer, all happy about their accomplishments and looking forward to their new lives.

Separating from her friends, Y/n ran to where her mother was and hugged her, the older woman crying tears of joy. "I'm so proud of you."

"So am I." Both women froze and immediately composed themselves. The mother wiped her tears and fixed her clothes, Y/n only fixing her cloak a bit and straightening her posture.

"L/n."
"Lazlus."

Before an awkward silence could settle between the two, Damian held his hand out with an envelope containing a check for 4 billion dollars.

"Become my secretary."
Y/n and her mother looked at each other in shock, the number of zeros and the words written on the paper shocking the two.

"There has to be a mistake, right?"
"But he's never made a mistake like this before, mom."
"But what if it is a mistake, Y/n?"
"But what if it's not a mistake, mom?"
"It's your decision, I won't stop you."
"Then I'll do it, with this, there are so many things we could do!"

Turning back around to face the man in front of them, Y/n had made up her mind.
"Okay."

Maybe if she hadn't accepted his offer, she wouldn't be in this situation right now. Waking up disoriented, Y/n sat up and looked around; noticing that the room she was in was a bedroom. She was on a soft bed with silk sheets, but of course, she didn't fail to notice the chain locked onto her ankle.

Sighing, Y/n thought about the day entirely, mostly upset at herself for ending up in a situation like this.

The door opened, snatching her out of her thoughts and catching her attention. "Morning dear, how did you rest?" Damian stood at the door, holding a bowl/plate of f/f and a glass/mug of f/d. At the sight of him, Y/n nearly groaned, but before she could, her attention was quickly dragged to what was in his hands rather than his face.

With a shit-eating grin, Damian lifted both things in his hands and teasingly asked, "Hungry?" Not saying anything and desperate to fill her stomach, Y/n nodded and reached her hands out for the food and drink before freezing like a statue, sweat dropping, and immediately shaking her head, along with pulling her hands back to the side and recoiling.

Damian somewhat pouted poorly before realizing her reasoning for saying no, she thought there was something in the food. "Don't worry, there's nothing in the food— or the drink." Placing down the drink onto the nightstand beside the bed, he grabbed the utensil and took a bite of the food, showing the woman chained to the bed that there indeed was nothing in the food.

After a while of observing and nothing happening to Lazlus, Y/n spoke up. "Uhm... alright... then..." Having slept for what seemed like a long while, Y/n's throat was dry. Taking the f/d and f/f, she ate somewhat peacefully all the while trying to avoid Damian's piercing gaze.