ⅩⅧ - 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙀

y'all, i'm sorry if the ending pisses you off 😭
but i mean, it was kinda intentional, so, sorry not sorry ig 🤷🏽‍♀️

"my love, can you fetch me my car keys?"

"of course." even though she had just come out of their bedroom, she went back in just to get damian's keys. "would you like your house keys, too?"

damian stared at angelcia's faint smile while she fixed the ends of his sleeves before mumbling a 'thank you' and pulling his hands away to fix his tie. his eyes darted to the bedroom his wife was coming out of, both house and car keys in her hands.

"you're both ready, no?" angelcia questioned the couple who stood there, happier than ever. of course, his wife's eyes always seemed a bit odd, like they were saying something different, but that's nothing new. y/n's eyes has always looked odd— since day one of their marriage, so angelcia didn't even wonder about it.

"of course. are you ready, my dear?" damian looked over to his wife who only smiled and nodded her head in response.

humming in understandment, the maid nodded and led them to the door. "then, will i be seeing you both again next week?"

opening the door, y/n spoke. "yes. i'll be sure to give rosalina and daniel your greetings."

"alright. goodbye, then!" angelcia waved goodbye to the couple and closed the door.

tears slid down her face, her body shaking intensely with guilt. "i'm sorry, y/n."