Chapter ⅪⅤ

Enjoy!

Y/n is too trusting, and she now acknowledges that. With a man so strange, but someone she's known practically her entire life, she thought she could trust him; that when he said, "I'd like to go shopping for books— with your assistance, of course." she thought he meant it. Not a trip to the man's damn basement or wherever she was right now!

She was tied up, tired, and cold, and it didn't help that her eyes were refusing to adjust to the darkness of the room she was in.

"Sorry I had to do this, dear, but you refused to be with me. But because you didn't know that you were mine, I'll have some leniency with you." Damian's voice came from somewhere in the room, likely in front of her because she immediately felt his hand settle on her chin and lift her head.

Hearing a click from right above her, Y/n was immediately blinded, the light directly above her disorienting her for a moment before she got her bearings and her eyes adjusted to the light. In front of her stands Damian, but also... not Damian? He wore an expression she'd seen before, but not one that she's ever seen him display.

Y/n's eyebrows furrowed and pulled away from Damian's gentle grip. "Darling, why do you look at me like that?"

Subtly scowling in disgust, Y/n recoiled and looked away from Damian. "I don't understand— and stop calling me those names, I don't like it."

"You haven't said—" Y/n's eyes danced around the room, her face immediately paling and nearly vomiting in fear. Her ears blocked off Damian's voice as she examined every photo on the walls.

"— alright. Oh, I see you've noticed the photos. Do you like them?" Damian smiled sickeningly with a cheery tone in his voice.

Each photo was of Y/n; in her house, with her mother, at the bookstore, and even sleeping and working in various places. Although there was much, much more, what made her stomach churn and no longer hold anything in it was the most recent photo, him posing with her unconscious body in the back of the car.

"So... do you—" Before Damian finished his words, the sounds of retching filled the room, causing him to panic and immediately worry about Y/n, who emptied her stomach on the ground beside her and lost consciousness.