Chapter Ⅹ

𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!

Y/n quickly unlocked her door and dashed in, locking the door behind her and checking every window in her home to make sure that all of them were locked and covered; instantly making sure that nobody else who wasn't supposed to be there was there; like her boss.

She took her heels off and left them by the door, heading back to her room to change before heading back to her living room and turning on some cartoons; though, this time, her mind would not be relaxing. Instead, she'd be tense the entire time, with no wine whatsoever, no relaxing.

Even though the TV was playing right in front of her, her eyes and mind were not focused on the screen, her eyes were only darting onto the windows and around the room itself, paranoia setting into her veins as she bit on her nail to try and settle her nerves.

Her entire home was normally chilly, but now, it was irregularly cold; giving her goosebumps, but not giving her enough willpower to get up and change the temperature.

Having so much of her energy drained after being scared for so long, her eyes started to become heavy; so heavy that she couldn't keep them open anymore. So Y/n's eyes closed, allowing her body and mind to finally rest and drift off to a night of deep sleep.