Chapter 14

About a week has passed and things haven't changed with Jihyo. She's barely smiling and all she does is work and look out after the kids. Y/N is growing more worried each day and she's hoping for Mr. Minatozaki to talk to Jihyo's boss soon.

As Y/N was thinking about it, Jihyo and the kids came home. Today Y/N decided to work from home so she was home all day working on her computer while Jihyo went to work and took the kids. 

"Mommy!" Yunseo yelled and jumped on Y/N.

"Yunseo-yah, did you miss me?"

"I did!" He smiled and Y/N went to hug Yewon as well.

"Are you still working?" Jihyo asked her wife.

"I actually just finished what I was planning to do today."

"Great. That means we can have a nice dinner today." Jihyo smiled and kissed Y/N's lips. Seems like Jihyo is in a good mood. Maybe Mr. Minatozaki finally talked to her boss and her boss decided to give her a fair opportunity.

"Who's going to cook and who's going to change the kids?" Y/N questioned.

"How about I cook and you take care of the kids until I'm done?" Jihyo approached her wife and adjusted her collar. "And maybe tonight, we can do the thing you've been longing for for so long." She whispered in Y/N's ear, sending shivers down her spine. They've been together for 10 years now and Y/N still can't get used to Jihyo seducing her like this. 

"For real?" Y/N grew excited and Jihyo chuckled knowing that she just made Y/N's entire day. "What's gotten into you suddenly?"

"What do you mean? I'm just in a good mood."

"Mom's, can you help me change?" Yewon yelled.

"I'm coming!" Y/N yelled back. "We'll talk later about why you're suddenly so happy." Y/N told her wife and went to look for her kids.

Y/N  helped to change the kids and played with them a little bit while Jihyo was preparing dinner. 

"Mom, I'm hungry!" Yunseo informed.

"Hmm let me see why your mom is taking so long. I'll be right back, just keep watching tv." Y/N stood up and went to the kitchen to see why her wife is taking so long.

"Dinner is not done yet?" Y/N backhugged Jihyo wile she was cooking. Jihyo enjoyed Y/N backhugging her and leaned onto Y/N's body.

"Almost ready. Go ahead and bring the kids here." Jihyo turned around and faced her wife while smiling.

"Alright. I love that you're smiling today. I missed seeing you like this." Y/N caressed her face.

"And I love you." Jihyo teased and pulled Y/N by her shirt into a kiss out of nowhere, totally startling Y/N. Y/N placed her hands on Jihyo's waist and deepened the kiss. 

"Not now, later." Jihyo pulled away and winked to Y/N. "Now go get the kids, I bet they're hungry."

"Fine." Y/N laughed and informed the kids that dinner is ready.

The four had a nice dinner together filled with laughter, joking and teasing. The kids were also happy to see Jihyo smiling after a while. After dinner, Y/N cleaned up while Jihyo decided to play a little with the kids. When they were eventually tired she tucked them in bed and joined Y/N on the couch who was watching a movie.

"Will you finally tell me what happened today?" Y/N has asked this question three times by now but Jihyo kept saying that she'll tell her later. 

"You can't wait to know what happened right?" Jihyo chuckled and turned to face Y/N on the couch while sitting cross legged.