Chapter 41

Unfortunately another week has passed and Y/N and Jihyo are doing worse every day. They fight even more now and sometimes things get thrown. Yewon and Yunseo find it hard to live in an environment like this so whenever they fight Yewon comes in between them which makes them stop most of the time. However she hates that she has to stop her parents from fighting instead of just stopping themselves. They're two adults that love each other. They got along for many, many years. Why can't they get along now? 

When Y/N entered her office, Sana came storming inside shortly after with a smirk on her face. Obviously something has happened for Sana to come here.

"Can't you knock? It's kind of rude to come inside without knocking first."

"This is my company, I'll do whatever I want." She placed herself in one of Y/N's chairs. "How's work going in the sales department?"

"Not good since you fired four of my employees. At least hire some new ones so we can get our work done."

"Don't worry about it. I'll be replacing all the employees who have left the company. I'm looking for a new manager for the sales department as well now."

"You're looking for someone to replace me?" Y/N raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, what did you think? That I would just sit down and let you keep your position because my dad secured it? I don't want you here, Y/N-ssi. Even if it'll cost me a lot of money and time, I will get you out of here."

"I'm just doing my job here. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong for you to get rid of me. In fact I know the ins and outs of this company. I'll probably benefit you more than you think."

"I don't really care about that. you have a different business approach than I do and the ideas you come up with in the sales department are nothing that I agree with."

"Your dad agreed with almost all of my ideas and all of them actually became successful. I haven't failed even once, Ms. Minatozaki." Y/N reminded her.

"Let me repeat myself. I, don't, care. I'll get rid of you no matter what, so you better start looking for a new job. I bet with no college degree, it won't be that easy."

"You came here to tell me that?"

"Yes because after all you meant a lot to my dad so I thought of informing you about your downfall beforehand." Sana chuckled.

"I believe your dad secured my position for a reason. He would hate to see me give up in this fight against you, so let me tell you one thing. You can try to get rid of me, but it won't be easy." The manager shook her head. "I'll do what it takes to stay in this company."

"You're entering a battle you won't be able to win." Sana shook her head in disbelief.

"I like to think anything is possible. Now if you'd excuse me, I have work to do."

"You're really one of a kind, Y/N. I see why my dad liked you so much, you're exactly like him. You don't know when to give up." Sana stated as she stood up. 

"See you later, Sana-ssi." Y/N gestured to the door. Sana didn't say anything and just left.

Y/N may have not shown her worry to Sana but she's actually very worried. Yes, Mr. Minatozaki secured her position, but it's not impossible for Sana to get her fired. It will take some money and a couple of lawyers. Y/N doesn't have as much money as her so she won't be able to win against her. Mr. Minatozaki knew all of this was going to happen and by securing her position he knew that Sana wouldn't let it go. The only thing that he did by securing her position is buying Y/N time to figure something out.

Y/N has never worked somewhere other than this company. She doesn't even have a college degree so if she gets fired, she won't be able to find a job that pays this well. She'll probably just work for either minimum wage or a bit more than that.