Chapter 46

A few days have passed and Nayeon decided to go and talk to Jihyo's parents today. She first confirmed with Jihyo wether everything that Y/N said was true and it was. However Nayeon didn't tell Jihyo and Y/N that she's going to talk to them. Since Jeongyeon was worried about Nayeon going alone, she joined her.

"I don't think this is a good idea. Her parents are crazy." Jeongyeon shook her head when they arrived in front of the big house. Jihyo's parents aren't that rich but they're definitely doing well financially.

"I have no choice. They're hurting my family. I just want to know why they're doing this." Nayeon got out of the car and so did Jeongyeon. They rang the doorbell and were met with Jihyo's younger sister.

"Uhm who are you?" The girl asked.

"Are your parents home? We're here to talk to them." Jeongyeon has seen the girl before since she and Jihyo have been friends for a long time but Nayeon has no idea who she is but from the looks she could tell that it's Jihyo's sister.

"Mom, dad! Someone's asking for you!" The girl yelled. "Just come in, it'll take them a while to come down." The girl widened the door and the two entered.

"You look quite familiar." The girl looked at Jeongyeon. "Have we met before?"

"I'm a friend of your sister's."

"Oh... You're Jihyo's friend." The girl's expression changed. It seems like she was sad. "Well let's sit down here." They went to the living room and sat down, not longer Jihyo's parents showed up.

"Jeongyeon? What are you doing here?" Mrs. Park immediately recognised her. "And you... what the hell are you doing here?" She asked Nayeon. "Why did you bring this woman here?" She turned back to Jeongyeon.

"We need to talk to you about something." Jeongyeon informed.

"I don't think there's anything we have to talk about with this woman." Mr. Park raised his eyebrows. It's been a really long time since they saw Nayeon and even back then they only saw her like two or three times but they still recognised her immediately. 

"Please just hear us out." Jeongyeon pleaded. Jihyo's parents actually really liked Jeongyeon back in the day.

"Fine, be quick." The woman said and they all sat down.

"We heard that you're back in touch with Jihyo." Nayeon started.

"Yeah, you got a problem with that? Your sister took our daughter away from us, we're just trying to win her back." The woman scoffed and both Nayeon and Jeongyeon sighed internally. It's going to be one hell of a task to talk to them.

"We don't have a problem with you getting back in touch with her however we do have a problem with you trying to ruin her family. We heard everything that happened. Do you even realise how unhappy you made both your daughter and my sister?"

"They were never going to be happy anyways. They will be happier once they get divorced." Mr. Park answered.

"That's not true. Y/N and Jihyo were very happy for a long time. They were happy until you decided to show up in Jihyo's life. Yes they had a hard time but they love each other and they have two beautiful kids. They were truly happy. Believe me when i say that Jihyo won't be happy being apart from Y/N. Isn't that something you know as well? You've been trying to ruin their marriage for years yet you didn't succeed until now, which is more than ten years later. Doesn't that show you how strong their relationship actually is?" Nayeon questioned.

"But Jihyo is not happy now, so it's best if they get divorced. We'll take her back in and take care of her." Jihyo's mother defended.

"She's not a child, she can take care of herself. Besides she has two kids that she needs to take care of, do you really think she would abandon them to live back with her parents who never accepted her for who she is?" Jeongyeon raised her eyebrows.

Our Time Together // Jihyo X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें