Chapter 35

The next morning Jihyo woke up early. She has a day off today and normally she would leave in the morning anyways but after her talk with Y/N, she decided to do otherwise today. It's time for her to change her habits and spend time with her family. So she got up and made breakfast for all of them. Y/N was the first one to join her in the kitchen.

"What's all of this?" Y/N smiled.

"Thought I'd make some breakfast. Does it smell good?"

"Yeah, very good." Y/N approached her and Jihyo planted a kiss on her lips.

"You aren't working today?" Normally Jihyo is always working on a Saturday.

"I have a day off. How about you?"

"Me too. Actually I had to work today but I asked for a day off." Y/N informed.

"Really, why?"

"I'll tell you after I go wake up the kids." The older woman stated and went to wake up the kids. When they were all ready they gathered in the dining room.

"You're home?" Yewon asked Jihyo.

"Yeah, I'll be home all day,"

"Yeah, sure thing." Yewon roller her eyes not believing her.

"Let's just all sit down and have breakfast as a family. Your mom prepared all of this for us."

"Well, thank you mother." Yewon stated in sarcasm but Jihyo smiled not picking up the sarcasm at all.

"All of you get ready after we're done having breakfast. We need to go wedding shopping." Y/N informed.

"Wedding shopping?" Jihyo asked.

"For Nayeon unnie's wedding."

"Isn't the wedding in three months? Why are we going wedding shopping already?" Yewon questioned.

"Because they changed the date. The wedding is in two weeks."

"Wait, what? Since when? Why did they change the date?" Jihyo furrowed her eyebrows.

"I have no idea. It was really sudden and Jeongyeon doesn't really know either. Nayeon unnie insisted on having the wedding earlier."

"Seems like they can't wait to get married." Yewon chuckled.

"That's weird. This is so not like Nayeon unnie. I mean she likes to plan everything beforehand and she was already stressing out months in advance. How is she going to take care of everything in two weeks?" Jihyo doesn't understand this.

"Yeah, I thought the same thing. But they changed it and the only thing we can do is help them out. We don't have much time and since everyone's home I thought it would be a great time to go shopping."

"Is mom coming?" Yunseo asked about Jihyo.

"Yeah, I am."

"That's a first." Yewon mumbled under her breath.

"Where are we going for wedding shopping though?" Jihyo asked.

"Do you remember Kim Bona? She was my neighbour back in the day. She has a shop, I thought we could go there."

"Oh okay." Jihyo isn't pleased to hear this. Of course she knows who Bona is. Bona was Y/N's neigbour for a pretty long time and Bona and Y/N used to be very close before Jihyo came into the picture. Bona was obviously all over Y/N and Y/N seemed to be interested in her as well but once Y/N started to date Jihyo, Bona distanced herself and around the time the couple got married, Bona and her family moved away. Y/N and Bona only have minimal contact now.