Chapter 37

Today is the day of Nayeon and Jeongyeon's wedding. Both Nayeon and Jeongyeon are getting ready seperately. Y/N, Chaeyoung, Jihyo and Ms. Lee are helping Nayeon to get ready. While Tzuyu, Mina and Jeongyeon's sisters are helping Jeongyeon get ready.

"Does my make up look good?" Nayeon asked really nervously.

"Of course it looks good. I'm the one who did it." Chaeyoung praised herself.

"You look beautiful unnie." Y/N added.

"How about my hair?"

"You look perfect unnie. Both your make up and hair look very good. Now the only thing that's left is to wear your wedding dress." Jihyo stated.

"I'll help you wear it." Y/N stood up and followed Nayeon to the room next to them so Nayeon could change.

"Where's Nayeon?" Ms. Lee asked Chaeyoung and Jihyo.

"She's getting changed." Chaeyoung answered. A short while later, Nayeon came out wearing her wedding dress and everyone stood there with their eyes wide open. Nayeon looks absolutely beautiful. She was always beautiful of course. After all Nayeon is a natural beauty but who knew that a wedding dress would suit her this well?

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" Nayeon questioned.

"Because you look freakin fine." Chaeyoung was the only one to speak up.

"I think you're the most beautiful aunt in the world." Yewon complimented.

"Mom, what do you think?" The bride turned to her. But before the woman could say anything her tears started to fall.

"Mom what's wrong?" Nayeon worried.

"I never thought I would see you like this one day. I'm just really proud of you." Hearing that everyone wanted to cry but they were holding back their tears.

"Don't be like this, you're going to make me cry as well." Nayeon is trying really hard to hold back her tears in order to not ruin her make up.

"My wish has come true. As expected you're a beautiful bride and I know that you will be a good wife to Jeongyeon and a good mother to your kids." Y/N and Nayeon managed to hold back their tears however Chaeyoung couldn't. She left the room without her mother noticing and let her tears fall. Chaeyoung is probably the toughest sister out of the three. She doesn't cry easily because she mostly just doesn't care. But right now after finding out her mother's condition and seeing her sister in a wedding dress, she's feeling overwelmed. She really feels stupid for wasting her life away like this. She suddenly feels bad that her mother will never be able to see her in a wedding dress. Why was she so careless and immature until now? Why couldn't she just find a job, work and hold on to her relationships like her sisters did? Instead she stayed at home, living off of her sick mother's money. Only now she's realising what kind of fucked up daughter she has been and she will never forgive herself for that.

"Chaeyoung-ah, are you okay?" Jihyo approached her. She's the only one that saw her sneaking away. Chaeyoung simply shook her head indicating that she's not okay. Jihyo instantly pulled her in a hug and the woman cried onto her shoulder.

"I fucked up real bad."

"Now is not the time to think about that. Your sister is getting married. Clean your face, hold back those tears and let's all be happy for Nayeon unnie. You and I will talk about this after the wedding okay?" The two might be the same age but Jihyo is obviously way more mature and Chaeyoung respects her for that.

"You're right. You go back inside. I'll be right back." Chaeyoung nodded to herself.

When everyone was ready they headed to the ceremony. There uncle walked the isle with Nayeon and Jeongyeon stood there in heart eyes looking at her soon to be wife. Ms. Lee was crying softly, still not believing that her oldest daughter is finally getting married. After scolding her to start a family for ten years, Nayeon has finally decided to do that.