Part 4: Killua's family

"Hm...The meat is slightly overcooked, but it doesn't affect the taste that much. There's actually seasoning in this, it's not bad. The garnish and the extra sauces on the side are a good touch. This is probably the only acceptable dish in this second phase. You pass." Menchi said, showing the circle sign along with Buhara.

          "Huh? Really?" Shirayuki questioned.

         "Um, thank you!" Shirayuki smiled, bowing before going back to her cooking station, which was beside Killua's.

         "Shirayuki, can I...have a bite?" Killua asked.

         "Yeah, sure. Here." Shirayuki nodded, giving him a bit of everything.

         Gon wanted to try some as well, and they shared it. They both ate it, and enjoyed it. Killua then tried his own pork and spit it out, muttering how bad it tasted.

         "Water?" Shirayuki offered to Killua, which he took.

         "Thanks." Killua thanked, drinking the water and spitting it out to get rid of the bad taste.

         "Oh my god, that was gross." Killua muttered.

         "You look sick." Gon pointed out.

         "I feel sick."

         "I don't really have anything to help with that, but I have this. If you want it." Shirayuki offered, holding a box of chocolates.

         "I'll take that." Killua agreed, taking the box of chocolates as Shirayuki was about to take one.

         Shirayuki sighed in disappointment, but saw a chocolate in front of her.

         "Here, just take one." Killua said, giving a chocolate to Shirayuki.

         "Thanks!" Shirayuki smiled, eating it happily.

         Shirayuki saw some chocolate on Killua's face and tried to tell him where it was. Shirayuki sighed and took a napkin to wipe it off Killua's mouth.

         "O-Oi! What was that for?!" Killua yelled, covering his red face.

         "You had some chocolate on your face, and you kept missing the spot. So I did it for you." Shirayuki explained.

         "Well, don't do it again..." Killua said shyly, kicking the floor.

         "Sorry, did I make you uncom-"

         "Okay! I'm full, only one person passes." Menchi told everyone.

         Suddenly people were glaring at Shirayuki, Shirayuki noticed it, but it wasn't at all intimidating, so she didn't care. Killua then went to Shirayuki's left, covering her from the people's glares, and glared back at people who were much weaker than him.

         A flying ship then appeared, and Chairman Netero jumped out of it and landed in front of Menchi.

         "Failing everyone but one person is quite excessive, don't you think?" Netero asked, looking at Menchi's boobs.

         "I'm sorry, Chairman Netero." Menchi apologised.

         "I will resign as the second phase examiner, please restart the second phase!" Menchi apologised.

        "But it would be a problem to find another examiner so fast. You can remain as the second examiner, but be lesss strict." Netero said.

         "Of course. What we'll cook instead is...Boiled eggs! Everyone hop onto the flying ship!" Menchi said.