Part 19: Heavens Arena

Shirayuki opened her eyes to see Killua beside her, shaking her gently.

      "Are we here yet?" Shirayuki asked.

      "Yeah, let's go." Killua nodded, picking up Shirayuki's stuff.

     "Hey, that's my bag." Shirayuki said, reaching for it.

     "I'll hold it."

     "You sure? I don't want you to-"

     "I'll be fine. You don't think that I'm that weak, right?" Killua scoffed.

     "Of course not." Shirayuki said, shaking her head.

     "Then let me carry it, it's not that heavy." Killua said.

     Kurapika and Leorio then bid their farewell, with the three 12 year- two 12 year old and one 13 year old together.

      "So what do we do now?" Gon asked.

     "I have nothing else to do so I'll do whatever you two want." Shirayuki said.

     "Same here. Anyways, how much money do you have now?" Killua asked.

     "120,000¥." Shirayuki said, since she had a lot of Ryo from past missions which Albedo changed to Yen.

      "Huh?! Why do you have so much money?" Killua asked.

      "I had lots of time so I was able to make lots of money." Shirayuki explained.

      "Well, me and you are broke. And if you want to return that badge to Hisoka, we better train." Killua sighed.

      "Huh? Why?" Gon asked.

      "What do you mean 'Why'?! There's no way any of us can even land a hit on Hisoka...Maybe Shirayuki with her magic water but we don't have that! You're way too weak!" Killua yelled, flicking Gon in the forehead.

      "Ow!"

      Killua sighed and grabbed a stick and drew Hisoka and Hanzo close together and drew a very long line and then drew Gon.

      'Now I'm angry..>:('

     "Well, where are you Killua?" Gon asked, pouting.

     "Hmm...Maybe here." Killua said, drawing himself a decent distance from Hanzo and Hisoka, which was much closer than Gon.

      Gon then pointed to Shirayuki, "Where is she at?" He asked.

     "Ah, well...Maybe here." Killua said, drawing Shirayuki in between Hanzo and Hisoka.

      "Aw~ I look so cute!" Shirayuki cheered, seeing how she was drawn so nicely.

      "Yeah, yeah, okay." Killua rolled his eyes.

      "Well, where do we train?" Gon asked.

      "At the Heavens Arena, you fight people which means that we can train and you get paid when you get to certain levels. We should start there." Killua explained, pointing to the big building.

       "Okay, let's go!" Gon cheered.

       "Killua, how's it like in the Heavens Arena?" Shirayuki asked.

       "Oh, well-Wait, how did you know that I've been there before?" Killua asked.

       "You knew so much about the place, You may have not fought before but I highly doubt it since you're an ex-assassin and all." Shirayuki explained.