Part 30: Realisation

"Shirayuki, you killed someone with your electro. You were taught not to kill anyone." Albedo said, Shirayuki waking up in Albedo's lab in dragonspine. 

          "It was Sasuke, and he said that he'd do stuff to me, implying that he wanted to do it with me if I lost the match, and the only way I could win is by killing him." Shirayuki explained.

          "...With that reason, I'd allow your powers to still work. But, you're powers will be on hold for a while. I'll see whether or not I can figure out if I can get it back. Oh, and by powers, I mean you'll either be in excruitiating pain or you might freeze again if you use your chakra." 

         "Wait, my chakra?! Don't you mean my teyvat powers?!" Shirayuki gasped.

        "Nope, your chakra. Since your chakra has no place here, it'll be on hold." Albedo explained.

        "Is this a dream or did I teleport here?" Shirayuki asked, rubbing her head.

        "A dream. Now we have to hurry, give me your arm. This will at least keep you from dying from whatever you're experiencing right now." Albedo said, injecting something in her.

         "What am I experiencing exactly?" Shirayuki asked.

         "Don't know. I also don't know how long you've been asleep but you should probably try to wake up now." Albedo said.

         Shirayuki woke up and tried to move but couldn't, she was covered in ice, but she wasn't covered in ice, she was just under ice.

         She tried to use pyro to melt it but couldn't melt it. She then got her kunai and started smashing the ice and broke free.

         "How long have I been asleep?" Shirayuki questioned, checking the tv in her room.

         "IT'S BEEN 3 WEEKS?! Oh my god, what about Gon? What about Killua?!" Shirayuki worried.

         Shirayuki then checked and saw that it was Killua's match, and saw how upset he looked, she quickly ran to the arena and saw Gon.

         "Gon!" 

         "Shirayu-You're unfrozen?!" Gon questioned.

         "Yeah, how's Killua? Why is he so..."

         "He's still upset about you being frozen." Gon explained.

         She sat down and then yelled, "You got this Killua! Kick his ass!" Shirayuki yelled.

         Killua widened his eyes and turned to the yell, and saw Shirayuki waving to him. During the match, he quickly finished and won.

         Killua quickly walked up and looked at Shirayuki in awe before hugging her.

        "I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner, I left once I woke up and broke out of the ice. But, congrats on the win!" Shirayuki cheered.

        "I'm so glad you're okay, I thought I lost you." Killua sighed, hugging her even tighter.

        "Gon, I'm going to go back. I'll see you later." Killua said, grabbing Shirayuki and pulling her to their room.

        He saw the broken ice and lifted up Shirayuki and carefully placed her on his bed and sat down beside her. He got rid of the ice and hugged Shirayuki and fell back onto the bed.

        "K-Killua, what are you doing exactly?" Shirayuki asked.

        "I just missed you, that's all."