Part 5: Gifted Privilege

Shirayuki sat on the side, waiting in anticipation for the fight.

"I'll give it a go first." Killua said, going up to try and get the ball from Netero.

Killua then did rhythm echo, which surprised Shirayuki.

"So they do have clones..." Shirayuki muttered.

Right after that, Killua then tried to land a hit on Netero's leg, only to be in agonising pain.

"That hurts!" Killua yelled.

"I'll go next!" Gon said, standing up so that Killua could sit down.

"You okay? Nothing bad happened to your leg, right?" Shirayuki asked.

"Just slightly bruised, nothing serious." Killua carefreely said.

Shirayuki sighed and grabbed Killua's leg and put some ointment and bandaged his leg.

"O-Oi! What are you doing?!" Killua blushed, trying to pull away from Shirayuki's grip.

"Just stay still! If you want to fight him, you have to be in top condition so stay still!" Shirayuki yelled, increasing her grip on Killua's leg.

"Let's go, Gon!" Shirayuki cheered, after she had put some ointment and bandaged his leg.

"Yeah!" Killua cheered along.

Gon was finished stretching. When the two looked at Gon, seeing him run straight forward at Netero. Gon then jumped up high.

'Maybe I won't have to worry as much.'

But he jumped too high and hit his head.

"Idiot! We know you can jump high, he got caught off guard for a moment there!" Killua scolded.

Shirayuki was relieved.

"It hurts! It hurts!" Gon cried.

'Nevermind...'

He tried to get the ball again but failed.

"Chairman, I feel more energetic now! Can I give it a go?" Shirayuki asked.

"Of course!" Netero smiled.

Shirayuki stretched for a bit and zipped up her jacket.

Shirayuki grabbed her Kunai and ran straight at him and did a high kick quickly(Like Yor Forger), and Netero moved back.

Shirayuki then stopped, forgetting that she was supposed to get the ball, not attack like her opponent was an enemy.

"Why'd you stop? You caught me by surprise." Netero asked.

"Are you concerned because you were coming with the intent to kill me instead of taking the ball from me?" Netero asked.

"A little bit, I mean I obviously can't kill you, but the intent to kill you isn't what I want to think." Shirayuki explained.

"I see. I assume that that's how you train where you're from?" Netero wondered.

Shirayuki nodded, even though it was only half correct.

"Nothings wrong with that, I'm pretty sure that you were more motivated like that. I'm just dodging, I won't fight back." Netero said.

"Not really, but I can try to forget about it." Shirayuki sighed.