Part 27: No Nen

"Shirayu-"

            Killua stopped as he felt the bloodlust from Hisoka, and so did Gon.

          "Hisoka, what are you doing here?" Shirayuki asked.

          "If those two can't pass through this hallway, they are not prepared for the 200th floor. But you on the other hand-"

          "Save it. Come on, guys. Let's go-"

           Shirayuki noticed how they were frozen and grabbed a kunai and put a paper bomb, small enough to not do that much damage but big enough to surprise him. She threw it and shocked Hisoka, which made the bloodlust go away, Shirayuki quickly pulled Gon and Killua away as they were frozen in fear. 

           'I'll visit my room later..'

           "The same feeling..." Gon muttered.

           "We have to learn Nen, we need Wing-San to teach us." Killua sighed.

          "Shirayuki, how were you not affected?" Gon asked.

          "I felt the pressure, but I didn't necessarily feel scared." Shirayuki explained.

          "Anyways, let's go ask Wing-San if he can teach us." Gon said, which everyone agreed and went to find him.

           "And ya'll better learn fast, she asked me about you guys and if you guys don't register, you'll have to start over." Shirayuki explained.

~~~

         "Your Nen nodes aren't open, and usually need help with opening it. I'll just help you out for a bit." Wing explained.

         Killua and Gon felt immense pressure and then saw their own nen surrounding them. Shirayuki didn't feel the immense pressure, and didn't see the same nen surrounding them.

        "Is this our nen?" Gon questioned.

        "That's cool." 

        "Shirayuki, did something go wrong?" Zushi questioned.

        "Yeah, I guess. I don't have the same nen thing around me." Shirayuki sighed.

        "Maybe your nodes will take a longer time to open." Wing assumed.

        "Is it okay if I get a glass of water?" Shirayuki asked.

        "Of course." Wing nodded.

        Shirayuki went and got a glass and poured some water in it, when she placed her finger on the glass, she noticed the water moving slightly and started playing with it, making it rise and sink and swirling it around.

        'I'm slowly getting my hydro powers back. All that's left is to create water. I've gotten my anemo down, and I'm getting better at my electro, pyro and geo as well. It'll take a while to get dendro since I haven't really learnt how to use it since I barely go to Sumeru to meet Collei and Tighnari...But I don't really have much of use for it since the only advantage I kinda use from dendro is burning, and grass is everywhere...And-'

        "Shirayuki."

        "What?!" Shirayukis shrieked, making the water go everywhere. 

        "Sorry, I got a bit shaken up." Shirayuki apologised, quickly cleaning up and getting rid of the water.

        "It's fine." Wing smiled.

        Shirayuki was watching how Wing explained how Nen works to the two, and Shirayuki got bored and decided to take a nap. She then woke up after hearing the two screamed and saw the same waves, but it was white.

        "The same waves!" Shirayuki whispered/screamed.

        As Wing asked them to make the aura just hover around their bodies.

       Shirayuki still did it, even though she didn't have nen.

       'There has to be a reason as to why my aura nodes didn't open-Wait, the last time...I died because my teyvat powers didn't work with my body. But it's working just fine right now...It's possible, my teyvat powers are my so called nen.'

        'Why didn't my aura nodes open? Is it because of my chakra?'

        Shirayuki slept on the couch, wishing that she could do nen as well.

        "We were just going to register. You coming?" Gon explained.

        "Oh, I already registered." Shirayuki said.

        "You managed to get through Hisoka?" Killua questioned.

        "Well, yeah." Shirayuki nodded.

        "Hm...Okay. We'll see you later." Gon said, leaving with Killua.

        "You were able to withstand the hostile nen Hisoka used on you?" Wing asked.

        "Well, I could feel it." 

        "Uh...Wing-San. Were there any cases like mine where you can't open nen nodes, but they were still able to use nen?" Shirayuki asked.

        "Nothing I've ever seen."

        Wing noticed the disappointment Shirayuki had on her face and patted her shoulder, "You'll be fine, I've your fighting ability. Even without nen, you'll be just fine. And you have this chakra thing, don't you? I heard from the two of them." Wing explained.

        "Yeah, I guess. It's a shame that I don't have nen, but I can manage quite well. I've never even heard of nen until I came here." Shirayuki sighed.

        "Don't worry, Shirayuki! You're already so strong!" Zushi cheered.

       "Thanks, Zushi. It's a shame that I'll have to wait until the 200th floor to use weapons. I was quite strong with my sword and my bow." Shirayuki sighed, sitting up.

        "Well, I should go to my room now. I'll see you guys." Shirayuki said, quickly leaving and going to her room, 2223(same room as Killua).

        Shirayuki walked inside to see Killua laying on the bed, "Killua? What are you doing in my room?" Shirayuki asked.

         "What are you doing in MY room?" Killua asked.

         "This is my room."

         "No, it's mine."

         Shirayuki sighed, "They probably mixed it up, I'll go talk to the receptionist to change."

         "Wait! It's fine, we wouldn't want to bother them." Killua explained.

         "Are you sure?" Shirayuki asked, a smile creeping onto her face.

         "Oh come on, we've been sleeping in the same bed for a while now. It's fine." Killua said.

          "So what you're saying is, you want me to stay with you?" Shirayuki giggled.

          "The way you're saying it is weird, j-just go to sleep!" Killua yelled.

          Shirayuki giggled and washed herself and changed into more comfy clothes and jumped onto the bed and hugged Killua, "You're so cute!"

          Shirayuki giggled but saw Killua who was frozen with a surprised look on his face.

          "Killua?"

          "Killua?!" Shirayuki yelled.