Part 11: Cliche

Btw, I might make it where Shirayuki also falls for him because one, I don't want Shirayuki to break the hearts of good people. Unlike in the Naruto ff. So yeah. But that'll only happen if there's only one person in love with her. If it's a various, I'm not doing that. 

Pls don't call her a whore or anything like that when she falls for people every time, she wouldn't if only i didn't make a few stories with only one love interest. SHE'LL STILL BE HER NORMAL SELF SHE WON'T BE WIFU'D. This is only a possiblity. ALSO, I'M ADDING CLICHE STUFF BECAUSE THAT KIND OF CLICHE TROPES IS ALWAYS WHAT GETS ME SQUEALING AND GIGGLING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.

          After a while, Shirayuki woke up and realised that she was sleeping on Killua's lap. She sat up and saw Killua asleep, she then rested against the wall and noticed Killua's discomfort. She was about to do something when Killua's head fell on her shoulder. Shirayuki widened her eyes, and looked towards a wall.

           She was hesitant to move and decided to do nothing and made sure that Killua didn't fall when the boat was swaying. She was happy, her seasickness wasn't as bad as before and she only had the paranoia of drowning now.

           Killua then woke up and locked eyes with Shirayuki who was looking at him, he blushed and moved back.

          "Oh, you're awake. Did you have a good sleep?" Shirayuki asked.

         'Thank god he moved back, I didn't have to do it myself.'

          Killua nodded and saw that Shirayuki's other shoulder, which he did not sleep on, had a wound on it.

         "Wait, what happened to you?! Who did this?!" Killua gasped, going in front of Shirayuki to check out her injury.

         "Well, I had to experiment how my weapons would move in the water and I got this when I first tried it." Shirayuki chuckled awkwardly.

         Killua then rolled up Shirayuki's sleeve, and went took the bandage he saw sticking out of Shirayuki's bad.

       "Wait, you don't have to-"

       "Quiet."

       "Hmph! There's some alcohol and cotton balls in my bag, you can use that." Shirayuki muttered.

       Killua smiled and took everything out, and started cleaning her wound before bandaging it.

       "There." He muttered.

       "Thanks." Shirayuki thanked, she then proceeded to grab Killua's hand and turn it around to see a small cut.

       "Do you have x-ray vision?" Kilua glared.

       "No, I have something called observation. Observation was what I had when I saw you flinch because of the alcohol." Shirayuki explained, treating his cut.

       "Okay, smarty-pants."

       "Yeah, I'm smarter than you." Shirayuki laughed.

       "Hey!"

       The boat then swayed more aggressively than usual, causing Killua to fall forward, with Shirayuki underneath him. He blushed and froze.

       "I..Uh..Um...S-Sorry." He muttered.

       "A-Ah, it's fine. You okay?" Shirayuki asked, blushing a little bit(She ain't emotionless, she gets shy sometimes).

       Killua tried to stand but slipped on Shirayuki's bag and fell on Shirayuki's stomach instead(Kind of like in remarried empress with Heinley/Heinrey with Navier). Killua didn't remove his face from her stomach as he was too embarrassed to look up at Shirayuki.