Part 22: Initiated Kiss

Killua ended up winning by continously hitting Zushi, but Shirayuki saw how Killua moved back when Zushi changed his stance, and Wing's loud yell almost made her deaf. 

        'Zushi let out bloodlust, no wonder Killua got a bit scared. But, shouldn't bloodlust be normal for anyone who fights? During my first mission, I wasn't even that spooked. Or maybe it was because I snuck out to follow my parents during a mission and had to keep quiet to stay hidden. That's probably it.'

       Shirayuki then felt a familiar presence, and pretended to stretch to look around. Shirayui just assumed that she was paranoid, but couldn't shake up the feeling of being watched but just kept her guard up. 

      "Woah, that's so cool." Shirayuki awed.

      "What is?"

      "Look at all the purple wavy things from Zushi! It looks cool." Shirayuki said.

      "Huh? What purple wavy things?" Gon asked.

      "Right there, it's all around him." Shirayuki pointed to it, but Gon couldn't see anything.

       "I don't see anything, though." Gon said.

       "Oh, then maybe I'm just imagining it." Shirayuki shrugged.

       Killua walked up and sat next to Shirayuki, and saw her head slightly down.

       "Is she okay?" He asked.

       "She got tired. Kept saying that the colour was slowly fading away." Gon explained.

       "Huh?! Is she sick or something?" Killua worried.

       "I checked, she seemed fine." Gon sighed.

       Killua looked at Shirayuki, and saw her sleeping peacefully.

       'Does she no longer get nightmares of him?'

      Shirayuki then tiredly opened her eyes when she heard a loud bang, "Are you okay?" Killua asked.

      "Yeah, of course. I'm just really tired, I lost my energy drinks..." Shirayuki muttered sadly.

Time skip to 190's cuz I'm lazy :))

       "Don't you think Shirayuki's been staying in her room for quite a while now?" Gon questioned.

       "I'll go check on her." Killua said.

       Killua was quite happy that Gon also got worried, because he kept wondering whether or not he was just over reacting. He reached Shirayuki's room and knocked before coming in.

       Shirayuki was sleeping, but her upper body was off the bed, and the top of her head was on the floor and her bed was all messed up, with lots of hair in her face.

       "Shirayuki." Killua called out.

       "Hm....?" She mumbled.

       "I got you ice cream."

       "WHERE?!"

       "I was kidding, let's go. It'd be your match any minute." Killua said, lifting her up to her feet.

       "Let me get ready first, I don't want bed head." Shirayuki told him, quickly fixing her hair.

       "How long were you sleeping?" Killua asked.

       "Uh....I don't know. I think, after reaching the 190s." Shirayuki explained.

       "#2024, #3033. Please head to the arena." The announcement said.