Part 23: Confessions

Sorry for making Killua OOC, i just wanted some fluff to make me happy from the past fanfics I've read. And I wanted Shirayuki to be able to get shy because I want Shirayuki to have her blushing moments. Sorry for adding my personal reasons :) I just wanted a relationship where NO ONE DIES yet. :))

        Shirayuki then realised what she was doing, completely forgetting that Killua had kissed back and pushed Killua outside and closed the door and kept it locked. Killua was wondering what had happened, and realised that he was outside. 

        Killua wanted to knock and go inside, but got too shy and walked away. He had asked if he could switch rooms to Shirayuki's one.

       "Before, you said that we should be roomates because you didn't think that she'd want anyone to be her roomate. You also said that you were too shy to be in the same room as her-"

       "Stop! Something kind of happened when I visited Shirayuki..." Killua muttered, with his face turning red.

       "Ya'll kissed? Was she uncomfortable with it?" Gon assumed.

       "How did you-Well, yeah we did. And she kissed me first, just letting you know. But she kicked me out immediately after..." Killua explained.

       "Oh, that's great. That means she-Wait, she kicked you out?" Gon questioned.

       "Hey, guys. What's up?" Lucas asked, waving to them.

       "Oh, Lucas! Nice seeing you again." Gon exclaimed.

        "You know him?" 

        "Yeah, we met in the elevator and became friends." Gon explained.

        "What were ya'll talking about?" 

        "Killua was freaking out because Shirayuki and him kissed-" 

        "SHUT UP, GON! BE GONE!" Killua yelled, attracting the attention of some people.

        Lucas snickered, and was happy that Shirayuki could move on. 

        'I guess Athy made the right choice of making me remove how Shirayuki felt towards her, I'm surprised it was this early. Even with her past life basically erased from her memory, she still has so much game.'

       Gon giggled and quickly left, leaving Killua and Lucas alone.

       "So, who kissed first?" Lucas asked.

       "U-Uh...H-her."

       "Wait, really?!" Lucas gasped.

       "Yeah. Anyways, that's not the point. She kind of kicked me out immediately after." Killua said.

       "Well, she isn't the type to make the first move. Right now, she's probably going crazy because of her little stunt. But, she'll assume that you don't feel anything for her."

       "But, I kissed back..."

       "Do you really think. That she, who has been oblivious about your feelings. Would notice?" Lucas asked.

       "Better go find your Snow White before a prince steals her away." Lucas said, whistling before leaving. 

        'It's nice to see Shirayuki like this again, she's been so gloomy whenever she had to think about her own feelings.'

       "Should I have told him where she would be? Eh, oh well." Lucas shrugged.

       Killua tried finding Shirayuki, and ended up outside and saw the same eyes of her and quickly rushed over. He saw her eating cookie dough, and talking to some guy.

        He wanted to quickly get to her, but he saw how the guy left with a sad expression on his face. Shirayuki turned around and locked eyes with Killua and walked pass him.

        "Wait, Shirayuki-"

        Shirayuki quickly returned to her room, throwing away the empty container of cookie dough that she'd been holding for a while and checking outside to see if Killua was near. Suddenly, a container of cookie dough was placed beside her. She jumped and looked up to see Killua.

        "Killua, what are you-"

        "You had these, didn't you? I found some at a shop and thought of you, so here." Killua said, shyly moving the cookie dough towards her.

        "Look, Killua. You are making this entire thing even more awkward then it already is." Shirayuki told him.

       Shirayuki turned to look at him, "Just forget about everything that happened and stop making me feel more pathetic than I already am-"

       Killua quickly kissed her for a few seconds, "If you were paying attention, you would've realised that I kissed back and would've known. Idiot." He said.

       "So....you like me?"

       "Are you serious right now? Are you still sick?" Killua questioned.

       "Nope, I'm all better. But, I'm tired. I'll eat this after my nap." Shirayuki yawned, falling onto the bed.

       "Wait. What about you?" Killua asked.

       "I kissed you first, that says enough."

       "Well, that's good. Because I'm sleeping here from now on."

       "Wait, what?! Why?!" Shirayuki yelled.

       "Uh....I need to make sure that you...don't neglect your health." Killua explained.

       "Okay, sure."

       "So which bed is mine?" Killua asked, happy that Shirayuki didn't question him.

       "Oh, the left one. I always hug my pillow on the left side and I'd stretch my hand and let my leg out to sleep. You're okay with that, right?" Shirayuki questioned.

       "You hug your pillow?" Killua questioned.

       "Well, I always need to hug something. Like when you always hold my hand and I don't get nightmares." Shirayuki said.

       "W-Wait, you knew?! You tricked me!" Killua yelled.

       "I only figured out when I woke up trying to learn how to pronounce your name, I felt you holding my hand." Shirayuki explained, crossing her arms.

        "W-Well, why did you only make a move now?!" Killua asked.

        "Because I doubt myself!"

        "I continuously held your hand!"

        "I thought you were just pitying me when I was crying about the nightmare!" 

        "I wasn't pitying you! I just hated the fact that you weren't getting enough sleep, and then you grabbed my pinky so..." Killua trailed.

        "U-Uh...I'm going to bed!" Shirayuki yelled, jumping onto the bed and covering herself with the blanket, while hugging a pillow with one leg out.

        Killua then thought of something.

        'Does she get flustered easily when in situations like this?'

       "Shirayuki, are you sure that you won't need me to hold your hand?" Killua asked, on the side of her bed.

       Shirayuki said nothing, Killua was about to walk away when he felt Shirayuki's hand hold his.

       "How am I supposed to sleep like this?" Killua laughed.

       "Sleep on the floor."

       "Excuse me?!"

       "You're excused." Shirayuki said, with a smug smile on her face.