Part 17: Kukuroo Mountain

Ya'll can't blame me for letting Shirayuki have a threatening glare, she's a ninja who has killed and fought many people so she has lots of bloodlust and had lots of experience. Just remember that she had 16 years of experience of being a ninja.

         "If you really want to see him, you'll have to follow me." Silva said.

         "Is there no other way for me see him?" Shirayuki asked.

         "Well, I called Killua over to have a chat with him. Talk about letting him have his freedom. But, if you don't want to, then I'll just-"

         "Lead the way. But can I just ask one thing?" Shirayuki asked.

         "Go ahead."

         "Who was the last person with Killua?" Shirayuki asked.

         "That would be Killua's older brother, Milluki." Silva explained.

         "For an assassin who's with a tresspasser, you sure give out lots of information." Shirayuki laughed, following Silva.

         "Well, my wife is quite fond of you, and she isn't the easiest person to please. Besides, the others who're waiting weren't really my wife's liking." Silva explained.

         "Others?"

         "A blonde guy, a tall old man, and a boy about your age." Silva explained.

         "Oh, my friends!" Shirayuki smiled, also sweatdropping when she realised that she took so long on boat to reach Kukuroo Mountain.

         "Anyways, we're here. But keep your distance from Killua, My wife may be fond of you for whatever reason but I can't fully trust her judgement. Don't try your luck." Silva threatened.

         Shirayuki was behind him and started mocking him, mouthing the words. The two entered and waited for Killua, Shirayuki saw the cuts and slash marks on Killua.

         Shirayuki ignored Silva's words and went to check on him, "Wait, Shirayuki? What are you doing here-"

         Shirayuki then slapped him, "Ow, what the hell was that for?!" Killua yelled.

        "First of all, you left without saying goodbye. Second, you said nothing and made me worry. Third, you allowed yourself to get like this. And finally, you never told me about the crazy mother you have!" Shirayuki yelled.

        "..." 

       "Shirayuki, don't forget-"

       Silva stopped talking when Shirayuki glared at him, which made him quite amused by her aura. Shirayuki placed her hand on Killua's hand to look at it closely. Killua blushed slightly while Shirayuki was feeling his injuries and wishing that she could heal him.

       Shirayuki then took out something, and asked Killua to drink it. Silva was reluctant but saw how Killua drank it without hesitation. Killua then saw the injuries slowly fade away.

       "How did you-"

       "I know the basics in the medical department. Does it hurt anywhere?" Shirayuki asked.

       "Nope, all good." Killua said.

       "Okay, good. I should probably go, I won't invade your privacy." Shirayuki yawned, stretching as well.

       "Oh, that won't be needed. There's something I'd like to talk about to the both of you." Silva smiled.

       Shirayuki looked at him skeptically, and waited for Killua to sit on the c while she leaned on the wall.

       "Shirayuki, sit down. I'll rescue you when you get in trouble, okay?" Killua laughed, pulling her to the couch.

       "Oh, please. I'll be the one rescuing you when we get to that situation." Shirayuki scoffed.

       While Killua and Silva were talking, Shirayuki looked around while eating a lolipop.

      "Do you want to leave with Shirayuki and the others?" She heard Silva say.

      Killua was about to say yes but he hesitated, Shirayuki tapped his shoulder and whispered to him.

     "If you ask me, I think that you should say yes. Just a suggestion, of course. You could always say no~" Shirayuki told him.

      Killua chuckled at her sacarsm but was shocked when he heard what his father was saying, "Be honest. I was raising you the same way I was raised, but you are your own person. So, do you want to leave with them or not?" Silva asked.

      Killua then heard small chanting, "Do it! Do it! Do it!" Shirayuki whispered.

     Killua smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I want to leave with them." He smiled.

     Killua then turned his head to see Shirayuki going to leave, "Where are you going?" Killua asked.

      "Well, I'm sure that a certain mountain kid would be pleased to hear this." Shirayuki giggled.

      "Wait, Gon is here?!" Killua gasped.

      "Yeah, and Kurapika and Leori-"

      "Let's go!" Killua said, grabbing Shirayuki's hands and pulling her with him.

      As the two were running, they ran into Kikyo. 

      "Killua, you can't just leave, you just got back-"

      Kikyo saw the glare Killua had and was crying tears of joy, "Not again, let's go." Shirayuki sighed in annoyance, pulling Killua away. 

      "You really don't like her, do you?" Killua laughed.

      "No. I don't. She was so hostile towards me but immediately changed when I glared at her. All she kept saying was 'You're perfect! You'll be the perfect daughter is law~!' It was so annoying." Shirayuki ranted.

      Killua raised an eyebrow at the daughter in daw sentence.

     'Daughter in law? But that'd only be if-'

    Killua smiled cheekily.

     'I wouldn't really mind, though...'

     "Killua, you okay? You're kind of swaying a bit." Shirayuki asked worriedly.

     "Yeah, I'm fine." Killua nodded.

     Killua then met up with Gotoh, who led the two into a room. Shirayuki then realised that her and Killua have been holding hands the entire time.

     "Killua?" She called out.

     "Hm?"

     "You're still holding-"

     "Hey, do you want some?" Killua interrupted, offering chocolate.

     Shirayuki completely forgot about her question and nodded, using her free hand to eat it. Shirayuki raised an eyebrow when she saw Killua with cat features, but saw it go back to normal after a while.

      "I'm surprised you're giving this to me, Gon told me how much you loved chocolate. He told me that he asked for one chocolate and you became so protective over your chocolate." Shirayuki laughed.

      Killua blushed out of embarrassment, "I-I have never done that!"

      "Don't lie~ Just imagining it with cat you gives me so much serotonin~!" Shirayuki sighed happily.

      "Serotonin? What's that?" Killua questioned.

      "Oh, well...It's like happiness, I guess. Something like...just imagining it makes you happy and you can't be sad when thinking about it." Shirayuki explained.