Part 12: Jacket

"But I'm tired.."

        "Then sleep on the floor, not the wall." Killua said, walking while pulling Shirayuki along.

        Shirayuki then turned Killua around and held the collar of his shirt, "Look, Killua. You. Do. Not. Ruin. My. Sleep. Unless you'd want me to ruin you instead~" Shirayuki threathened.

       "Yes, ma'am." Killua gulped.

      "Great~! Now, I need some sleep-"

      "Guys, what are you doing? We're here already!" Gon yelled, running towards us.

      Shirayuki's head was down low, and Killua looked at her worriedly.

     Shirayuki turned to Killua, crying.

     "YOU RUINED MY CHANCE AT SLEEPING A LITTLE BIT BEFORE ARRIVING!" Shirayuki cried.

     "I don't like you anymore..." Shirayuki sobbed.

     "Wait, what?!"

     "Gon, get me away from him. He's going to ruin my sleep sooner or later!" Shirayuki cried.

     "Calm down, anyone wouldn't want you to sleep right before reaching the destination." Killua rolled his eyes.

      "Gon! What would you do if I wanted to sleep last minute?" Shirayuki cried.

      "Well, I'd let you sleep and wake you up when it was time to go. But if we were here the moment you went to sleep, I'd carry you and wake you up after a while." Gon explained.

       "SEE, KILLUA?!" Shirayuki cried.

       "Anyways, let's go. Gon." Shirayuki smiled, dragging Gon to leave the boat.

       'Crybaby.'

       It was now Shirayuki's turn to enter the forest. The moment she stepped foot on the grass, she quickly ran, fast enough for people to think she teleported. After a while, when Shirayuki decided to stop moving so much, she realised that her clothes were still a bit wet. She then felt the breeze hit, and shivered.

       "If only I had my jacket, right now." Shirayuki muttered.

       Shirayuki then felt something fall on her shoulders, "You looked like you needed this." She heard someone say.

       She looked up to see Killua, "Killua? Wait, this is my-How did you...?"

       "Your jacket was still in the room when you dropped down the trap door. I saw how sad you looked when your jacket was ripped so I fixed it." Killua explained.

       Shirayuki took the jacket and looked at it, seeing the stiches from the rip. Shirayuki then tackled Killua in a hug.

      "Thank you." Shirayuki whispered.

      "I-It's no big deal-"

      "It is though, this jacket was a gift from Athy before she died...I was a bit upset that you ripped it, but thank you so much for fixing it." Shirayuki corrected, hugging Killua even tighter.

       Killua hugged back, and Shirayuki pulled away and put the jacket in front of Killua.

       "Since when could you do this?" Shirayuki cheered.

       "I couldn't, but I wanted to fix it without ruining it even more so I took my time to fix it." Killua explained.

        Shirayuki then hugged him again after she put her over her body, "I forgive you."

       "Huh?"

       "I forgive you."

       "I told you that I didn't want you to forgive me so fast or you might not actually-"

       "But, I actually forgive you. I loved this jacket, a lot." Shirayuki muttered softly.

       "Thanks, I didn't know that your jacket would be so important." Killua muttered, hugging her back.

       He didn't get an answer, and instead heard soft snores coming from her. He hen noticed the jacket falling off, and pulled it back up. He looked up to see where Shirayuki had placed her stuff and saw a sleeping bag, he carried her to the bed and placed her inside to let her sleep.

       Shirayuki then woke up shocked, "Eh-What's wrong?" Killua asked worriedly from the sudden jump.

       "I have another sleeping bag for you, it's only a spare one in case this one ever broke so, here!" Shirayuki exclaimed, summoning another sleeping bag for him.

       "It's not necessary-"

       "Sleep."

       "Yes, ma'am." Killua nodded, laying down on the sleeping bag. 

       "Wait, how did I get here anyways?" Shirayuki asked.

       "I carried you." Killua answered.

       Shirayuki blushed in embarrassment, "How embarrassing...I got carried twice..." Shirayuki whined, covering herself with the blanket.

       Killua laughed at her softly, waiting until she fell asleep to be on lookout. Killua saw Shirayuki move and sit up, and quickly laid down on the bed, pretending to sleep. 

       "I have to find my target, thank goodness he's asleep. Wouldn't want him to worry about me." Shirayuki muttered, getting her stuff.

       Shirayuki went to find her target, but saw a few other people and stole their pins. She ended up needing one more pin to get 6 points, it was either she find her target's pin or another pin worth 1 point. 

       She then saw two people together, she hid in the trees and evesdropped on their conversation.

      "Look, do you have pin '41'?" She heard someone ask.

      "Maybe I do, what's in it for me?" The other person asked.

      "I have the pin '02'." She heard someone say.

      She looked at the pins she had, she had the pin '41'.

      "Well, I have pin '41'. But I want that '02' pin first."

      Shirayuki then jumped down, holding the '41' pin. 

     "He's lying, I have it. I'll trade it for the '02' pin." Shirayuki told him.

     The guy with the '02' moved back from the other guy, and walked towards Shirayuki to inspect the pin. 

     "Hey, little girl! Get lost!" The other guy yelled.

     "I'll trade you." The guy said, holding the '02' pin. 

     Shirayuki got her target's pin and so did the guy she traded with, but the guy who tried to trick the other guy lunged at him.

      "You bastard, I was here first!"

      The guy flinched and prepared for his attack, but Shirayuki kicked his jaw. She then put two senbon needles in his neck, making him dead for a while.

      The other guy checked his pulse, "Did you kill him?"

     "No. It's a trick I learnt, I put him in a near death state. He'll be like that temporarily. Someone taught me a lot about anatomy, it's quite useful." Shirayuki explained, then leaving to go back to Killua.

     Killua had followed her, but was quick enough to go back into bed before Shirayuki arrived.